• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

!!! WHAT A DISGRACE !!!

King_Henry_14

Did anyone just watch the anaysis peice on Sky Sports ... 'comparing' Chelsea to Arsenal ...

They picked out all Chelsea's strong points and all our Weaknesses ... but NOT visa versa!!

i couldnt believe it ...

Defence ... Talking up Terry ... while talking down Toure and Cygan
Midfield ... Talking up Lampard and Makalele, talking down Vieria with no mention of Flamini or Cesc
Arial Ability --- granted they have a point there

What about Theirry Henry??

They finished with this ... the Arsenal Kids against the Chelsea superstars bought from Abromovich's millions...

... im really pissed off with Sky Sports now

sabret00the

Established Member
King_Henry_14 said:
Did anyone just watch the anaysis peice on Sky Sports ... 'comparing' Chelsea to Arsenal ...

They picked out all Chelsea's strong points and all our Weaknesses ... but NOT visa versa!!

i couldnt believe it ...

Defence ... Talking up Terry ... while talking down Toure and Cygan
Midfield ... Talking up Lampard and Makalele, talking down Vieria with no mention of Flamini or Cesc
Arial Ability --- granted they have a point there

What about Theirry Henry??

They finished with this ... the Arsenal Kids against the Chelsea superstars bought from Abromovich's millions...

So what you're saying is they compared the teams on the strength of the English and we lost :shock:

tbh they tend to air the two sides seperately and considering that Henry's a doubt i don't blame em for not mentioning him.

A

Anonymous

why dont you ask your mummy if she could help you to write a letter to the nasty-horrid men on the tele-welly ?

what an injustice.

King_Henry_14

tidygeez said:

why dont you ask your mummy if she could help you to write a letter to the nasty-horrid men on the tele-welly ?

what an injustice.

do you want to take this out side so all the rest of the chavs can see you crying?

informed1

you know what I love about this board....someone is always pissed off by something...when I saw the title I thought oh **** who ****ed about with him....then I read what it said and realise that I was also pissed off at the sky analysis.

I saw it earlier in the day and then when I switched back again now I saw it so I changed channel......dont take it seriously and dont get angry because thats what they want, they are arse kissers, whoever is the popular choice to support they will because thats business. Its not suppose to be real journalism because:

a) the commentators are most ex-players who knows **** all
b) the men all use silly exaggerated voices to sound important and
c) they make it blatantly obvious that they have the women on their for eye-candy for the male viewers
d-z) they have no shame

A

Anonymous

i got to say that i agree with King Henry, i was really struck by the one sidedness of there analysis coming from an unbiased X Chelsea Player, how convienient.

Not once did they mention our injuries or how we have gone 11 odd hours and only conceeding 1 goal- compare that to Chelsea recent form Spacs, how pathetic Sky are i feel like calling them up, and unlike that plonker guest some ppl do get fustrated when there team is criticized or a reporter is flexible with his facts.

King_Henry_14

King_Henry_14 said:
tidygeez said:

what an injustice.

do you want to take this out side so all the rest of the chavs can see you crying?

tidygeez seems quiet now?

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sky are biased but being Arsenal we can go out all guns blazing and show them
Then they can stick their words up the first four letters of our teams name :eek:ops:

JazzG

Established Member
It was hosted by one of Chelsea's greatest ever players, the legendary Nigel Spackman so what did you expect ;)

A

Anonymous

JazzG said:
It was hosted by one of Chelsea's greatest ever players, the legendary Nigel Spackman so what did you expect ;)

your saying that tongue in cheek you must be, Spacs won what???

hujja

Established Member
englon123 said:
JazzG said:

your saying that tongue in cheek you must be, Spacs won what???

Aboslutely nothing. Sky are just kissing ass, that's all........

leongsh

Why do you want to worry about what Sky Sports says?

Just let the team do their talking on the field in the game.

Top Bottom