• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

!!! WHAT A DISGRACE !!!

Spartan

its nothing suprising...whoevers flavour of the year they lick their asses. **** em!! :twisted:

voomboom

it's all about ratings

of course theyre going to rave about how good chelsea are, the average joe with who doesn't follow football that much and is thinking about getting digital, or paying for the sports channels would rather watch and hear about chelsea than arsenal right now

same as they'd rather hear about and watch whoever was at the top of the EPL with an 11 point gap

sky are just trying to make more cash

eddie_wills

it wasn't really a direct comparison per se

Spackers was trying to explain why Chelsea were doing better than Arsenal this year

Although it was still horse ****

Gooner83

I though Andy Gray is a bit overboard with Chel$ki this season and is really starting to piss me off and i now just hit the mute button.

Kum_Arsenal

sky is another f*****g s**t

don't listen to them.

manu has a lot of shares of sky.

so they always critisize Arsenal.

if some one says wrong about Arsenal I think as if "a Dog is barking by seeing the Sun"

no matter how many times the Dog may bark nothing will happen to the Sun(Arsenal).

tristan

Henry IV said:
The media's always been biased against Arsenal.

Here in Canada I've found that the small football media group has been biased TOWARDS Arsenal, they can never seem to get enough of them while criticizing Chelsea's "negative" play. Our main analyst is former West Ham keeper Craig Forrest so I guess he has a thing against Chelsea for taking all of West Ham's players :lol:

Media are usually biased towards the champions or the team that's top of the league, last year no one could get enough Arsenal. If the Mancs were top, they'd get all the attention while our teams would be criticized to no end. If it were Everton, Sp**s, Palace, same deal. Praise for the leaders, dump on the rest.

A

Anonymous

Gunner Ossie said:
Anonymous said:
... im really pissed off with Sky Sports now

why dont you ask your mummy if she could help you to write a letter to the nasty-horrid men on the tele-welly ?

what an injustice.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
funniest thing ive read all week
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if thats the funniest thing u have read all week, i suggest you spend a little less time on here and more reading,

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom