• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What Colours are we wearining on Sunday?

Mark

Established Member
Surely the Champions should be the 'home' side and wear their home kit.

slapz

Mark said:

Yeah thats true but its Man U and they have so many away shirts they dont know which one to wear so we let em wear their red so they wouldnt spend the whole time bickering between themselves over whether to wear white, black or blue

rachael-8

Mark said:

thats what i thought,2003 community shield manure wore thier home kit as they wer epl champions,2002 we wore home kit against liverfool as we were champs. maybe we are marketing the away shirt or something :?:

johe

Or maybe man utd are always favoured when it comes to things like this. Not that I care.

Henry IV

I thought they just had a toss for kits. In 1998 when we were Double Winners we played in our yellow away kit for the shield.

himanshu

slapz said:
Mark said:

Yeah thats true but its Man U and they have so many away shirts they dont know which one to wear so we let em wear their red so they wouldnt spend the whole time bickering between themselves over whether to wear white, black or blue

:) :D

calvinngai88

The royal blue colour is so striking, I don't think they'll be any mistakes in passing. Anyway, no matter what, Arsenal will still win.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom