• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What do we do at RB?

Bellerin replacement?

• Lichtsteiner at RB

• Maitland-Niles at RB

• Jenkinson at RB

• Other (please state) at RB

• Switch to 5 at the back with with one of the above at wingback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Furious.

The one with a period. Fake Furious v1
If Clyne hadn't already gone to Bournemouth on loan, would a loan to Arsenal have suited all parties?

Furious.

Except Liverpool, yes.

I'm not so sure. They are desperate to win the league. Arsenal have played them twice already, but not Man City or Sp**s....

Why wouldn't it suit Liverpool? It's not as if Arsenal are challenging them.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Defensively I actually think Jenkinson is as good as Bellerin. He`s pretty good one against one, quick and physically strong. He can contribute going forward too but the major difference is in the build up play and passing. Jenks is so akward and uncomfortable on the ball.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I'm not so sure. They are desperate to win the league. Arsenal have played them twice already, but not Man City or Sp**s....

Why wouldn't it suit Liverpool? It's not as if Arsenal are challenging them.
Liverpool are not in the habit of strengthening any teams near them, even if we're not that near, and they like to think they are cleverer than us like in the Suarez saga where they lied through their teeth but got their way.

They cannot forgive us for being more successful than them over the past 30 years.

Taxi Driver

giphy.gif

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I think we will stick with what we have but if it was up to me we would get Wan-Bissaka in

Furious.

Liverpool are not in the habit of strengthening any teams near them, even if we're not that near, and they like to think they are cleverer than us like in the Suarez saga where they lied through their teeth but got their way.

They cannot forgive us for being more successful than them over the past 30 years.

I think they'd have loaned him. It's not as if he's some elite right-back. It would have worked well for all because Arsenal aren't "not that near" to Liverpool, they're not at all near to them. 16 points!

neimad

I think we will stick with what we have but if it was up to me we would get Wan-Bissaka in

Palace are 3 points off being in the relegation zone. They'd hardly sell a player that has been a bright light in their season in January. Not for anything less than ÂŁ30 - 40 million I'd imagine. Which we wouldn't pay! It's loan deals or nothing if we bring a RB unless it's another Sven gem from God knows where.

Reactions: A_G

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Play Mustafi. He used to start there for the former world champions. Play Maitland-Niles for home games where we are favourites.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Massive fan of Wan-Bissaka, we should just buy him anyway.

But assuming no cover comes for Hector, then I think we're better of going 5 at the back in most away games and use whoever in a back 4 for home games. What the injury has done, for me, is take away the option of 4 at the back for away games against decent sides--not that we know what Emery was going to do had Hector not got injured anyway.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Play Mustafi. He used to start there for the former world champions. Play Maitland-Niles for home games where we are favourites.
The only time this is an acceptable answer is if the question is "What should we absolutely not do?"

gkoat

The only time this is an acceptable answer is if the question is "What should we absolutely not do?"
Right??? Wtf is all thus mustafi at rb talk is that really a thing?

Amn will get most of these minutes. I just hope we don't see xhaka there. Not that he'd be our worst option we just need him eksewelse.

Top Bottom