• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What do YOU want to happen?

Do you want Viera to stay or go?

• Stay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TRUE GUNNER

Look what is he going to get at real madrid that he aint got at arsenal, ok a champions league medal wow we are on the brink of winning that but we are just not getting the breaks at the moment.

He will never have fans like us singing his name he will be under more intense pressure to perform week in week out, he will have more journalist following him around than he does here.

I believe there is more to achieve with arsenal than there is at real madrid, just imagine vieira being the first arsenal captain to lead us to champions league glory could it get much better than that, were soon to be moving into the best club stadium in the world, would he want to miss out on that?

He is playing in the best league in the world and now with chelsea looking pretty good he would want to keep arsenal at the top.

If he has any sense he would stay, to move to real just to get a champions league medal is stupid and there are no garantees in cup football. For a fresh start or a new challange is rubbish because theres no bigger challange than to take arsenal to there 1st champs league glory, and to leave behind the great spirit there is in the arsenal camp would be wrong.

He should talk to manu petit and see just how terrible it was for him to leave arsenal.

come on paddy see sense.

I believe that if paddy plays in the amsterdam tournament of friday he wont leave.

arsenal99

Stay.of course.But if he did go to real madrid ould he actually get a game.Probably be on subs as it seems most of the lets say good players are there.
I believe that if paddy plays in the amsterdam tournament of friday he wont leave
yes so do I.

A

Anonymous

I want him to hurry up and make his mind up and come out and say something.

If he isnt 100% sure that he wants to play for Arsenal then I want to him to pack his bags and clear off.

tox

I want him to stay, i can understand if he is thinking a move over as this decision is probably the most important he will make in his career. Even if he is 50-50 i would still want him at arsenal, as there is no one better in the world in his position.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
I WANT TO KNOW the faggots that are actually hoping that we loose the best player in our squad!!!! are u daft??!??! you f*&%ing f*(k face bastards. now i know you really hate ARsenal FC.

shaz

not being an ass or anything, but its obvious most if not all gunners want him to stay :|

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom