• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"What d'ya think of tottnumb..?"

taylor314gh

Del Boy said:
I watched those 3 videos not long ago. Decent watching apart from the Sp**s bits.

yeah, it's actually really good aside from the crazy guy in the pink shirt. Most of the Sp**s fans/players they got were pretty realistic about their history, but that guy was just out of his mind

viper_001

Established Member
:lol: never have I seen a more deluded and bitter Sp**s fan until I watched that video. He actually called the unbeaten run "almost playing the Sp**s way", then went on a rant about 'cheating'

Iloveyouarsenewenger

Established Member
viper_001 said:
:lol: never have I seen a more deluded and bitter Sp**s fan until I watched that video. He actually called the unbeaten run "almost playing the Sp**s way", then went on a rant about 'cheating'

He actually made me happy. It couldn't make his bitterness more obvious even if he tried and how he was clutching at straws all the time.

The Arsenal guy looked like a class act compared to this chap.

progman07

Established Member
To be honest, it must be very hard for them. We have a better manager, better players, better stadium, better history, we are in the CL playing great football, etc.

Iloveyouarsenewenger

Established Member
progman07 said:
To be honest, it must be very hard for them. We have a better manager, better players, better stadium, better history, we are in the CL playing great football, etc.

And they haven't beaten us in the league for ages. Even City, who have been below Sp**s for pretty much the entire decade, till now, have had success against United.

Del Boy

Established Member
progman07 said:
Lets make a list.

- better manager
- better history
- better stadium
- lots more supporters
- play far better football
- better players
- better academy
- CL regular
- They haven't beaten us at Arsenal since 1993 (so 16 years).
- Haven't lost to them in the league in 9.5 years.
- Better fans(despite what the media would have you believe)
- Better legends
- Better area (Tottenham is a ****ehole)

= Better club

entropy13

Established Member
Del Boy said:
progman07 said:
Lets make a list.

- better manager
- better history
- better stadium
- lots more supporters
- better players
- better academy
- CL regular
- Better legends

= Better club

We don't release commemorative DVDs about draws. :lol:

True Gooner

Established Member
Del Boy said:
progman07 said:
Lets make a list.

- better manager
- better history
- better stadium
- lots more supporters
- better players
- better academy
- CL regular
- Better legends

= Better club

We're the biggest club in London. Fact.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
tottenham.jpg

Top Bottom