• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"What d'ya think of tottnumb..?"

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
****ing die ****s. **** ****ing death. ****s. **** ****s garden shed ****ing piss. **** dustbin lids.

Le Professeur

Established Member
famous no 10 said:
Biggus said:
They said on the telly that we can add a new member to the celebrity Gooners list, Apparently 'Arry 'imself used to go to Highbury. :lol:

Oh yeah, common knowledge. 'arry was brought up a Gooner.

So was Defoe and King, apparently.

And Lionel Monki.

outlaw_member

Established Member
Nah, those days are firmly over. We'll beat them more often than not, but those bastards will no longer lie down and take a spanking.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
outlaw_member said:
Nah, those days are firmly over. We'll beat them more often than not, but those bastards will no longer lie down and take a spanking.

No. I'm as down as anyone after yesterday, but I know what I saw, and they were getting positively mullered by our 'chumps' at times yesterday. They were at home with their glorious raucous support behind them...Bale, Van der Vaart, Modric et al.... They were lucky to come out of that without a thorough pasting.

To say those days are 'firmly over' is needless garble.

Latest posts

Top Bottom