• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What game do you play the most?

Rocafella

Established Member
Just wondering if anyone on here plays any sort of video games. I play pro evo when I get the chance but because of college and a part-time job I don't really have time but I'm just curious as to what games people on the forum play. Got a Wii for Christmas with Zelda which is quality though!

N!

At the moment i am probably play Call of Duty 3 the most, class game, too bad its too short though :(

I play FM quite regularly but i couldn't spend a week just playing it, i'd get bored. No action or anything.

stuart

Established Member
Always the sports games. I enjoy games like Rainbow six 3 and Battlefield but i get fed up with them after a while. I get pretty addicted to the manager games, fm2007 at the moment but i just bought NFL 2007 but with exams i haven't got playing it much. Bought Fifa in around November and really liked it but with the 2 new arrivals i have hardly played it :lol: These three games should keep me occupied for about a year anyway, espescially since i don't have a clue about American Football so i don't know when players leave etc .. :)

How often would you guys buy a new game?

N!

every... 4-5 months-ish. I normally get games for christmas... or borrow them and never give them back :lol:

Canuck

Established Member
Nath_<3_Arsenal said:
At the moment i am probably play Call of Duty 3 the most, class game, too bad its too short though :(

I play FM quite regularly but i couldn't spend a week just playing it, i'd get bored. No action or anything.
Really enjoyed COD 3, though it was too short...
Playing a lot of Marvel Ultimate Alliance which is bags of fun.
Looking forward to getting into either Need For Speed Carbon or Gears of War next. Wanted to rent Gears before buying but it's NEVER in stock!

N!

i got NFS:C for Christmas and it is a lot of fun. However, i felt it was too short (again) played the Career Mode for about an hour on Christmas Day and i was absolutely outstanded to see that i was already something like 45% completion.

i haven't played GoW yet though, i was going to buy it after Christmas but i never got around to it.

Rocafella

Established Member
I bought COD3 for the Wii and took it back the next day. The controls were just unplayable on the Wii with the remote. Keeping your damn head still was the main problem.

nazo

Established Member
Any sports games.
Fifa, pro evo, Nhl, Nba, Nfl, Tennis, football manager, and i like rpg's.

Burnout games are fun, fps games are good too.

The game that i play most is probably fm. I haven't been gaming a lot this year though.

OneProudGooner

Established Member
Zelda Twilight princess, what an epic game trying to do as much as possible in the game and fishing is enjoyable with the wii remote.

RC8

Established Member
Call of Duty 3 is class, and I'm playing it a lot recently. FIFA 07 though is the one I've played the most in the last month or so. Strangely I have not played it since Sunday, as the real results have more than fulfilled my footballing needs!

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Canuck said:
Nath_<3_Arsenal said:

Looking forward to getting into either Need For Speed Carbon or Gears of War next. Wanted to rent Gears before buying but it's NEVER in stock!

A clear indication of what you should buy then.

Canuck

Established Member
Gunner4Eva said:
Canuck said:
Nath_<3_Arsenal said:

A clear indication of what you should buy then.
Indeed...but what if I've got my expectations up and buy into the hype only to find that it's mediocre...nah, that would never happen.

Every time I've been in the 360 section, I also keep seeing Lost Planet, which I recently played a demo for. Looks nice, and lots of hi-tech machines and shooting giant insects...maybe I'll rent it this weekend.

N!

i would have purchased Gears of War today but none of my friends wanted to go into town so i didn;t bother.

I will probably purchase it on Tuesday though, when it is mandatory to go into town during college break time. Depends on if i can get it for under £40 though....

Rocafella

Established Member
My mate has it. He said the graphics are amazing and it's a great game but it's pretty short. Only five levels to it or something.

Canuck

Established Member
Gears of War is short. Suprisingly short!
Still, it was a pretty good game.
Short though...

N!

Oh god. I hate MMORPGS. They make me sick.

One of my friends at college does BTEC ICT and everyone, and i mean everyone, plays Warcraft. And whenever they see me or my mate they always start talking about it constantly; here's a classic example of a conversation:

Me: Alright man
Shaun: Hey
Sweaty Nerd Guy No. 1: Pfft, what do you want to talk to him for!? He's a n00b hunter! LOLZ.
Me: What the hell?
Sweaty Nerd Guy No. 2: Rofl... n00b!
Me: Never kissed a girl? ... yeah thought so...
Sweaty Nerd Guy No. 1: Who wants to sexorsize a Warlock anyway? Kek.
Cute Girl: Hey Nath *wave*
Me: Alright. Hows it going?
Sweaty Nerd Guy No. 1: Please have sex with me!
Cute Girl: *walks away*
Shaun: Sooo... you want to go then?
Me: Please, theres only so much social retardedness i can take.

and thats on a good day.

No offence Lukazan ahah

morpho

Established Member
For me a game i never get tired of is Americas Army. The best FPS there is on the market. And better yet... Its absolutely FREE :D If you can see past the "america will prevail" theme its a rock hard game! Anyone else?

Latest posts

Top Bottom