• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
You probably missed the bonfire on the ledge in Sen's Fortress :p it's super close to the boss.

DS1 used to have a massive online community but the game is many years old now. One of my top 5 games of all time, easily.
That was one of a several things I know I've missed during the game - like how to use the skull latern in the Tomb of the Giants :eek: . The online play's (finally found some action in Darkroot garden & as usual, getting my ass kicked) pretty shoddy compared to the action (found some action in Darkroot garden & as usual, getting my ass kicked) on DS3 but the game itself is nuff fun. Have a few bosses still to do but missing a blacksmith - there's one out there that I haven't located yet. :eek:ops: And wondering whether the firekeeper will ever return to Firelink shrine...:confused:

Deathstroke

The Terminator
"What games do you play right now?"

None. My laptop died. :eek:ops: Was rocking a Champ Man 01/02 season as Arsenal prior to that, with Skalidis, Papadopoulos, Arca and a 35-year-old Vieira on the rampage in a 4-1-2-1-2. Fun times.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
None. My laptop died. :eek:ops: Was rocking a Champ Man 01/02 season as Arsenal prior to that, with Skalidis, Papadopoulos, Arca and a 35-year-old Vieira on the rampage in a 4-1-2-1-2. Fun times.
you already missed so many meetings :p...better keep away from that widow-maker.

BobP

Memri Fan
I bought a 2nd hand copy of The Saboteur, I played it once when I was way younger and found it quite entertaining.

You're basically an Irish dude in the French Resistance and you go around killing Nazi's.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
Has anyone else played Conflict: Desert Storm and/or Vietnam from the same series?

I remember finding them both difficult but enjoyable.

blaze_of_glory

I'm replaying Witcher 3 as there are no new games out for PS4 that interest me at the moment, aside from FIFA. Between those two I'll be set for fall/winter I think.

Witcher 3 is just as good as the first time by the way. So much to do in that game that I've forgotten most of it and it's just as engaging as before.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
"What games do you play right now?"

Julio Arca is a Dreamteam legend! He now plays for Nothern League division 1 club, South Shields... He's 36, which is a bit young to be playing in such a sh!t league for a very decent pro in his day...

Deathstroke

The Terminator
Julio Arca is a Dreamteam legend! He now plays for Nothern League division 1 club, South Shields... He's 36, which is a bit young to be playing in such a sh!t league for a very decent pro in his day...

I read a recent article in which it states he couldn't settle down back in Argentina as he missed the North-Eastern climes. :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I read a recent article in which it states he couldn't settle down back in Argentina as he missed the North-Eastern climes. :lol:
They say there's a certain magic up there... Foreigners seem to really love it, particularly in and around Newcastle. Cheaper houses and cheaper booze than London... I wonder what it can be? :lol:

redanddread

Trying out Civ 5 with the Community Balance Patch - totally different game with 10 gazillion different things to think about. Much harder though on deity & that's all I play but amazed that folks engineered this mod - must have taken a while to perfect!

redanddread

I'm replaying Witcher 3 as there are no new games out for PS4 that interest me at the moment, aside from FIFA. Between those two I'll be set for fall/winter I think.

Witcher 3 is just as good as the first time by the way. So much to do in that game that I've forgotten most of it and it's just as engaging as before.
thinking of hitting this after I complete the Dark Souls trilogy!

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer

There's also like 4 completely different endings all based on choices that aren't obvious "this will change the ending" choices when you make them.

Brilliant game. I'll argue it's the best game ever made anytime, at least if you value story, characters and narrative.

Probably the closest we'll ever get to a proper Game of Thrones game as well :lol: It has a lot of the same characteristics, albeit with a bigger focus on fantasy.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Red or Dead Redemption 2 six months away ffs
PissedOffGarbageman.gif

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Back to playing Witcher 3, nearly finishes the main story line.

Completed Stick of Truth, played on a Steam Link with a controller on the sofa. It just felt more enjoyable than at my PC.

Steam Link was a great investment for £12!

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Anyone fancying Shadow of War?

Could get it for 45 € but with an eye on Shadow of Mordor, that's about 50 € too much.

Top Bottom