• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Do you like turn-based RPGs? Divinity Original Sin 2 is supposed to be great if you do. I played the first one on PS4 and it was pretty sweet. Very involved game, tons of squad management strategic combat. I did eventually get burned out on it and never finished, but the new one has been getting rave reviews.
Is it like War Craft or Baldur's Gate? Witcher 3 GOTY was on 50% sale this weekend so I'm sinking my teeth into that. :D Will check out Divinity Sin - Is it a steam game?

Last edited:

blaze_of_glory

Is it like War Craft or Baldur's Gate? Witcher 3 GOTY was on 50% sale this weekend so I'm sinking my teeth into that. :D Will check out Divinity Sin - Is it a steam game?
It's very much like Baldur's Gate from everything I've read (never played BG myself). And yeah it should be on Steam.

Witcher 3 will keep you busy for months, so much to do.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Resident Evil 6. Oh my, what an unbeliably terrible game. It’s basically an on rails shooter without any of them pace.

Moved onto MGS5 Phantom Pain, shame it’ll be the last true entry in the series.

c00lguy

Lost my life to Witcher 3 - at least I had something to fill that empty void after our UTD. defeat!

Why though are all the accents of old UK/British/Irish type & the main protagonist is a yank?

Probably to represent differences in identity.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Probably to represent differences in identity.
The whole story is I imagine set in ye olde Europe & the British Isles......it's a marketing thing maybe. More sales in the US? Strange though as some of the accents are wonderful, particularly in Skellige

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Anyone play that fornite game?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Anyone played PUBG on the xbox today?

Hope it ports well as cant really justify a gaming pc anytime soon.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I started playing it's BR mode a bit. Quite a lot of fun. Doesn't take itself too seriously and the player base seems less try-hard than the PUBG crowd.

You playing on PC?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Turned on my PS4 for the first time in 6 months and the ****ing pad wouldn't pair with the machine. Couldnt use it to turn the machine on, nothing. Just glows orange and that's it. How the **** does a controller break from lack of use? Makes no sense at all. Took it to my mates house and it doesnt pair with his machine either. Bullshit.

blaze_of_glory

Turned on my PS4 for the first time in 6 months and the ****ing pad wouldn't pair with the machine. Couldnt use it to turn the machine on, nothing. Just glows orange and that's it. How the **** does a controller break from lack of use? Makes no sense at all. Took it to my mates house and it doesnt pair with his machine either. Bullshit.
Stupid question, but you did plug it in right?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
stuck a pin in the reset hole, been to all the youtube vids.... Put it in standby mode... Changed leads!

Last edited:

blaze_of_glory

Many times and many different ways. I cant believe it's dead. Ive tried it every night since I discovered it was dead. 5 nights and counting! Still dead.
****ty. Why would it just stop? That sucks, those things aren't cheap at all.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
****ty. Why would it just stop? That sucks, those things aren't cheap at all.
I can't even find anything solid on what it could be. Not one exact same case! I think the battery is dead and from what I've gathered, if the battery cells die, nothing comes from the controller anymore. It needs to have a working battery in it. I've ordered one from Amazon--now all I need to do is replace it and put it back together again, which I hear is very tricky due to the springs for the side triggers.

blaze_of_glory

I can't even find anything solid on what it could be. Not one exact same case! I think the battery is dead and from what I've gathered, if the battery cells die, nothing comes from the controller anymore. It needs to have a working battery in it. I've ordered one from Amazon--now all I need to do is replace it and put it back together again, which I hear is very tricky due to the springs for the side triggers.
Good luck, you've got more gumption that me. I'd just have ran out and got a new one and been sour at the pice for a few days.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Good luck, you've got more gumption that me. I'd just have ran out and got a new one and been sour at the pice for a few days.
I contemplated doing that but decided I'd be angry for more than a few days :lol: Never had this problem with Xbox, ever. I'm putting that in the angry email!

Top Bottom