• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ain't that the truth? Just don't have the time and energy anymore to pick up a proper game.

Couple of games of FIFA before bed is about all I can muster nowadays :lol:
:lol: exactly. FIFA is shallow and cheesy, but a God-sent for a quick game.:D

Wife wants the computer, kids want the TV...dear ol dad? he can go fcukin sleep.

All I need to do is to open up a game review, and wifey is breathing down my back.... "last time you played that stupid Football Manager, I couldn't speak with you for three days":lol:

blaze_of_glory

Not playing anything at the moment, aside from PES and Everybody's Golf (which is great) here and there. But no real time-sink games. Cant seem to get into anything. Wolfenstein lost me, remembered why I don't play shooters...

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Not playing anything at the moment, aside from PES and Everybody's Golf (which is great) here and there. But no real time-sink games. Cant seem to get into anything. Wolfenstein lost me, remembered why I don't play shooters...
I was round my dads the other day and he was stuck on Wolfenstein, so I got him out of the incinerator room and beat up the big robot thing for him (Yes, that's the bit before the actual start of the game! He's old). Looks a really good game tbh. Quite grim from what I saw. I'm having it off him when he's finished with it circa 2024 I reckon.

blaze_of_glory

I was round my dads the other day and he was stuck on Wolfenstein, so I got him out of the incinerator room and beat up the big robot thing for him (Yes, that's the bit before the actual start of the game! He's old). Looks a really good game tbh. Quite grim from what I saw. I'm having it off him when he's finished with it circa 2024 I reckon.
I'm a couple of hours past that and stuck on another large robot. I'm ****ing awful at shooting things.

What are the best golf games for PS4? Rory are terrible compared to Tiger. Can you play tiger in PS4?

I rent both my PS4 and PS3 but I would think about taking PS3 back if I can't play tiger on PS4.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What are the best golf games for PS4? Rory are terrible compared to Tiger. Can you play tiger in PS4?

I rent both my PS4 and PS3 but I would think about taking PS3 back if I can't play tiger on PS4.
Playing Golf games takes me back to the times when about 4 of us would have a tournament for real money whilst wired. I played my best golf with my heart rate at about 190bpm. Winning was an amazing feeling. We'd hold the controllers so tight that we'd get severe cramp.

Playing Golf games takes me back to the times when about 4 of us would have a tournament for real money whilst wired. I played my best golf with my heart rate at about 190bpm. Winning was an amazing feeling. We'd hold the controllers so tight that we'd get severe cramp.

Yeah I when before going out for party I always liked golf better than FIFA. You just sit chilled with beer and few lines while you wait for your move. FIFA you don't have chance for that.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I was round my dads the other day and he was stuck on Wolfenstein, so I got him out of the incinerator room and beat up the big robot thing for him (Yes, that's the bit before the actual start of the game! He's old).
dang this makes me smile

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
dang this makes me smile
:lol: The amount of times I've been around his house and asked how he was getting on with a game, and he says, "aah, I didn't like it that much", rather than say he got stuck. I know what to do now. Switch on the PS4, go to his last game played and 'continue' from where he was. It's always at a part where I know he got stuck. So I play it for ten minutes and hand it over to him, and then he's off and running again!

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
:lol: The amount of times I've been around his house and asked how he was getting on with a game, and he says, "aah, I didn't like it that much", rather than say he got stuck. I know what to do now. Switch on the PS4, go to his last game played and 'continue' from where he was. It's always at a part where I know he got stuck. So I play it for ten minutes and hand it over to him, and then he's off and running again!
did you get him the Witcher 3 too?

blaze_of_glory

Highly recommend Everybody's Golf for PS4. Simple but fun an satisfying. Reminds me of the good old Mario Golf days.

c00lguy

I'd love to be enjoying video games when I'm 80.

But I'm losing interest and I'm only in my early 20's. I don't find many of the popular games enjoyable any more. I'm only into strategy games now.

Europa Universalis 4 is my current favourite but Zeus master of Olympus was my all time favourite game.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Gave up on the PS4. I've been grinding the hell out of pc games such as CSGO, Fortnite and Battalion 1944. On the latter, I recommend Battalion to anyone who enjoyed the older CoDs such as CoD4 Pro Mod and CoD 2 on PC.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I just ordered Kingdome come for the ps4

I tihnk I need a new TV to, what good is a next gen game when you only have a 720 TV? :p

ordered call of duty infinite wars to, solely for the remastered modern warfare, ace of a game that, the sneak chernobyl map is king

49 or 50 inch TV, 55+ is just overkill right?

My living room is not that big

Top Bottom