What games do you play right now?

Discussion in 'Football Games (FIFA, FM, FPL, etc.)' started by jonass, Nov 13, 2015.

1. YeahBee

YeahBee Sign all the Swedes

A pox on the house from which the developer who thought that lockpicking was a good idea for a videogame comes from.

I curse him! I hate lockpicking. Runs games for me, it is a shabby wooden crate, a mild kick would crush it irl

2. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

I got this TV a few weeks back. Paid £40 less back then though :drool:
    https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-an...mart-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-led-tv-10164486-pdt.html
    My living room isn't exactly huge, but I can sit 13ft away from my 43" without the need for binoculars. The gaming on it, once you calibrate everything correctly, is great. Done a lot of research before I got the TV.

3. Rain Dance

Rain Dance Well-Known Member Trusted

overwatch is fun... for about 20hours, after that... meh
    not worth $40.

dota and lol aren't my kind of games

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  4. YeahBee

Kingdome come is stupid hard, a minigame for everything

any single enemy can kill you with ease. there is no crosshair when aiming bows, like nothing at all, and the bow is offset so you can't aim like you would IRL

for an open game there is a heck of alot to do before you can go open and explore

5. krackpot

krackpot Well-Known Member

I had bought Cities Skylines last year but never played it.

Still don't have time, but I've been fooling around with it for a few hours here and there. loving the throw-back gameplay, very similar to Simcity.

6. YeahBee

So there is apparently a twitter storm that a game set in 14th centuary bohemia isnt diverse enough rofl

7. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Golf Club 2 is cool many courses and you can play online with people

8. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Unsinkable !

Cheers man! I will take a look.

Do you know what is the difference between Tiger/Rory and Golf Club games?

9. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

The gameplay is similar realistic but there are no PGA tour courses in it or real professional golfers but there are many many courses been made by people and there are many online societies to join and compete with other players. The game on PS4 anyway and steam if you got good PC

hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  10. hydrofluoric acid

Yeah I have PS4 somewhere. I loaned it to a guy who loaned to his sister child or something...

Golf games almost the only thing I can play, good chilling game. Having a beer and playing golf!

I will take a look when I have chance!

yousif_arsenal likes this.
  11. Godwin1

Godwin1 Very well-known

Jasard and c00lguy like this.
  12. hydrofluoric acid

I used to play Theme Hospital(think the game you posted is built on that game) when I was young. Couple of others was transport tycoon and roller coaster tycoon.

Why you think this is for me anyway? :lol:

13. Penn_

Penn_ Well-Known Member

Finally got round to finishing Horizon. Loved it but they really need to improve on the climbing/platforming in the squel. Had it’s selling point not been so unique it would’ve killed the game.

14. Godwin1

Godwin1 Very well-known

Just thought I remembered you saying you were a Theme Hospital fan.

hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  15. hydrofluoric acid

My first thought was because of my slightly mental trolling forum character! But yeah I think I mentioned it!

It was one of the game you played when your hard drive was 4-8 gigabites. Good times!

I will take a look. Thank you!

Godwin1 likes this.
  16. Godwin1

Godwin1 Very well-known

Sunk so many hours into EU4, awesome game.

c00lguy likes this.
  17. Godwin1

Godwin1 Very well-known

I actually backed this game on kickstarter, got a digital copy I can claim but my PC isn't close to being able to handle it, guess I'll have to wait and get a new one. How do you rate the game anyway mate? From the videos I've seen not sure I like the combat but have to see!

18. c00lguy

c00lguy Well-Known Member

That looks so much like theme hospital but more vibrant. I loved that game and if it's anything close I'll try it.

19. c00lguy

c00lguy Well-Known Member

I don't think I'll give kingdom come a try. I've been patiently waiting for Mount and blade: Bannerlord for 5 years now, I can wait a bit longer.

20. Godwin1

Godwin1 Very well-known

Feels like forever doesn't it mate? I don't think they're far off now from what I've seen.

c00lguy likes this.