• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I feel cheated!

New CoD only has split screen for 6vs6

And the Maps are either tiny or huge :(

No spec ops split screen

Love the feel of the game thou, very milsim lite

blaze_of_glory

In a massive gaming slump at the moment. Haven't been able to get into anything since finishing Red Dead 2 back in March. Tried to play Sekiro, but it didnt' grab me at all like the Dark Souls/Bloodborne games did. Lack of exploration, character customization and coop took out a lot of what I enjoyed about those games, and wasn't into the sort of "boss rush" aspect it had. Quit on it about a 3rd of the way through.

Tried a few games that I've had in my PS4 library from past sales and PS+ but just felt meh about them all. AC Unity, Metal Gear 5, the most recent Deus Ex, Wolfenstein, etc. Just not feeling it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
In a massive gaming slump at the moment. Haven't been able to get into anything since finishing Red Dead 2 back in March. Tried to play Sekiro, but it didnt' grab me at all like the Dark Souls/Bloodborne games did. Lack of exploration, character customization and coop took out a lot of what I enjoyed about those games, and wasn't into the sort of "boss rush" aspect it had. Quit on it about a 3rd of the way through.

Tried a few games that I've had in my PS4 library from past sales and PS+ but just felt meh about them all. AC Unity, Metal Gear 5, the most recent Deus Ex, Wolfenstein, etc. Just not feeling it.

Suikoden 2 if you're into RPGs, it's an excellent game if I do say so myself! ;)

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Crusader Lings II - waiting for red dead redemption 2 on PC.

Tried Greedfall briefly, seems promising.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I downloaded the Last of Us there last week as it was free but still haven't played it (would you believe I've never played even after it's been out what 6 years?). I'm also in a bit of a slump and have been for quite a while. Think Spiderman was the last game I really played. I might try to play Last of Us because I've heard good things but it better be really good because I lose interest really quickly these days.

Carlo Marx

Used to be the Voice of Reason, now raging

Assuming you've already done the whole God of War/Horizon Zero Dawn thing, what about this?
https://www.theguardian.com/games/2019/oct/24/the-outer-worlds-review-obsidan-entertainment
Sci-fi + lampooning the bourgeois mode of production + good writing. Nothing not to like.

blaze_of_glory

Assuming you've already done the whole God of War/Horizon Zero Dawn thing, what about this?
https://www.theguardian.com/games/2019/oct/24/the-outer-worlds-review-obsidan-entertainment
Sci-fi + lampooning the bourgeois mode of production + good writing. Nothing not to like.
I have played GoW, it was awesome. Holding off on HZD because I’m convinced it will end up free on PS+.

But I have had my eye on The Outer Worlds, does look right up my alley. I’m always reluctant to spend full price lol but maybe I’ll spring for it. Have you been playing it?

Carlo Marx

Used to be the Voice of Reason, now raging
I have played GoW, it was awesome. Holding off on HZD because I’m convinced it will end up free on PS+.

But I have had my eye on The Outer Worlds, does look right up my alley. I’m always reluctant to spend full price lol but maybe I’ll spring for it. Have you been playing it?
Same: I'm definitely going to pick it up, but will wait for a price drop. Literally got my first PS4 Pro two weeks ago, so still in the honeymoon stage, impressed by the quality of the catalogue. Completed RDR2 on a friend's console a few months ago, now coming to the end of GoW. Got Spider-Man, Detroit: Become Human and The Last of Us Remastered cued up. Is there anything you regard as a must-play?

blaze_of_glory

Same: I'm definitely going to pick it up, but will wait for a price drop. Literally got my first PS4 Pro two weeks ago, so still in the honeymoon stage, impressed by the quality of the catalogue. Completed RDR2 on a friend's console a few months ago, now coming to the end of GoW. Got Spider-Man, Detroit: Become Human and The Last of Us Remastered cued up. Is there anything you regard as a must-play?
Bloodborne and Witcher 3 have been my two favourites for it so far.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You need a PC to play RPGs properly. Only heathens play RPGs on a console :frustrated:

Not having this...can enjoy a quality RPG on console or PC, as long as the game is good the experience is good.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not having this...can enjoy a quality RPG on console or PC, as long as the game is good the experience is good.
Nonsense! You need a keyboard/mouse.

Maybe some kiddie stuff like Zelda can be managed but not Fallout.

Oh_Snap

Jedi Fallen Order is a great piece of gaming. And challenging on the hard modes. Mix out of Dark Souls & Uncharted in the Star Wars Setting.

Top Bottom