What games do you play right now?

Discussion in 'Football Games (FIFA, FM, FPL, etc.)' started by jonass, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Oh_Snap

Oh_Snap Well-Known Member

Jedi Fallen Order is a great piece of gaming. And challenging on the hard modes. Mix out of Dark Souls & Uncharted in the Star Wars Setting.

2. Riou

Riou Well-Known Member

Final Fantasy X...played it on my PS3 recently, not the remake but the orinigal PS2 game (I love the graphics from that time) one of the best RPGs ever, has a few dodgy moments with the voice acting, but so does every Japanese product translated for a English speaking family audience...think the voice acting overall though is very good, when it gets emotional you can really feel it...really enjoyed the battle/leveling up system, just all in all a brilliant game!

3. blaze_of_glory

blaze_of_glory Moderator Moderator

Anybody play Stellaris on PS4? Thinking of grabbing it as it's on sale, but never really played a game like that before. Did a bit of Crusader Kings 2 on my Macbook years ago, but it ran so badly I stopped.

4. krackpot

krackpot Well-Known Member

Stellaris is a time-consuming game. Similar to Civilization. Don't buy it if you don't have time.

Also, quite a learning curve.

blaze_of_glory likes this.
  5. blaze_of_glory

Well I'm willing to learn! I don't mind a time-consuming game as long as it can be played in short spurts here and there. Or is this one where I'd lose track of what was happening if I didn't put in long sessions?

Never played Civilization so can't really compare, but have played plenty of RPGs that take 50-100 hrs

krackpot likes this.
  6. krackpot

krackpot Well-Known Member

Go for it then. Really different from the other games.

Amount of time depends on your own choice, since most games are 'sandboxes'.

blaze_of_glory likes this.
  7. Riou

Riou Well-Known Member

Anyone else feel absolutely heartbroken that this wasn’t the actual gameplay after seeing this intro :mad:

I got this game for my tenth birthday in 2001, and I was a massive wrestling fan at the time...after seeing this beautiful piece of art I thought, have I found a wrestling game to top WWF No Mercy!

****ing false advertising.

8. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Well-Known Member

Them games werent too bad in my opinion, as a kid I loved that one with Brock Lesnar on the front I think it was

Riou likes this.
  9. Riou

Riou Well-Known Member

They were fun...just want the into from that game, to be a game! :lol:

10. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Well-Known Member

WWF games are so **** these days, every now and then they are free on Xbox and I give it a quick play, I end up scrolling through the characters and have no idea who 90% of the people are and the 10% I do are old as **** and I guess still going..

Gameplay is ****e though

11. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers

The Outer Worlds, it feels very much like Fallout

12. Oh_Snap

Oh_Snap Well-Known Member

So many good games for PC right now and 2020 even gonna get better with half life and cyberpunk around the corner .. don't even have time for outer worlds as i just got red dead redemption 2 and fallen order. first world problems :). gonna get outer worlds as soon as it hits steam i guess.

GoonerJeeves likes this.
  13. Godwin1

Godwin1 Very well-known

Has anyone played Disco Elysium? It's more like a interactive story the the writing is honestly superb.

Eaststander74 likes this.
  14. YeahBee

YeahBee Terrible hot takes

That open world apr evolution game seems awesome

15. Eaststander74

Eaststander74 Well-Known Member

I was just looking into this. Comes out on ps4 in 2020 though ffs. Looks a perfect game to play over a xmas holiday and beyond. It's Estonian!

16. Riou

Riou Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Loved this game as a kid, kind of scared me too.

17. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers

It is pretty good, I love the 1950s styling that the fallout series always had.

For a more blast from the past, I am playing Dark Age of Camelot on the Phoenix free shard server. It is a good game, and the devs have made it more casual gamer friendly.

18. blaze_of_glory

Definitely want to try that once it comes to consoles. Seems really interesting. Also the Chapo boys have cameo voice appearances.