What games do you play right now?

Discussion in 'Football Games (FIFA, FM, FPL, etc.)' started by jonass, Nov 13, 2015.

1. krackpot

krackpot Well-Known Member

That's what I am most afraid of. I don't have time for FM and another game

blaze_of_glory likes this.
  2. blaze_of_glory

blaze_of_glory Moderator Moderator

Yeah I'm thinking I can't really get into Divinity while I"m play Stellaris. Too much.

krackpot likes this.
  3. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers

Stellaris is very good. I still think Crusader Kings II is the best from Paradox.

krackpot likes this.
  4. carter777

carter777 Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Rimworld. It's awesome. Base game is by no means bare but the modding community pretty much means I've never played two games similar.

5. alex.wen

alex.wen New Member

Right now playing ninja cat and can't stop :)

6. Manberg

Manberg Predator

Just got Modern Warfare. Playing team deathmatch non stop.

7. Eaststander74

Eaststander74 Jury Lite II

Have you not completed the story mode yet? And the extra missions download thing?

8. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Well-Known Member

Finished the campaign, its ok, nothing special really.

The spec ops online thing is hard, havent even finished one!

9. Eaststander74

Yeah the campaign was piss, but I'm glad someone else said the spec ops things are hard! I thought I was losing my touch :facepalm:

10. murmur

murmur New Member

Hi! As many we started with Monopoly, than more complex table games. Now we play Pandemic, 1st season. On pc I sometimes play Tomb Raider or Witcher.

11. Flying Okapis

Have you tried the one with the stadium, its the only one I've done and have never reached the end, got rid of all the tanks and then obliterated by whatever comes next, I do like the challenge though and you get a good amount of XP from them too.

12. Eaststander74

Played at great board game called 'Articulate' around some of the missus's family last Sunday. It's good if there's about 10 of you at least, and you've had a couple drinks. Watching how some people go about it, is hilarious. Highly recommended.

13. Eaststander74

Ive only tried the one where you start from behind that wall, pick your weapons and then advance to put C4 on stuff to blow it up. Better to be hard than easy though!

14. Flying Okapis

Ah ok, dont know that one, definitely agree, find it surprisingly fun as well when I got a bit of time for it.

15. Riou

Riou Nostalgia Merchant

...didn’t expect much from this when I first bought it, but I loved every second of the game when I played through it with my younger cousin...one of my favourite game songs/intros ever too!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
  16. Flying Okapis

Attempted too play Borderlands 3 few months back, its a game I just dont get, shoot shoot shoot and nothing else.

17. Sydney-Gooner

Sydney-Gooner Active Member

Addicted to Domination on Modern Warfare. :facepalm:

18. Flying Okapis

Same, I could play Shipment for hours if they allowed it :lol:

19. Eaststander74

Do you know if you need an online pass to play the coop special ops missions with a mate? From what I've read, it seems like it. I just thought you might not need one unless you're playing on 'multiplayer'.

20. Flying Okapis

Not sure, I was disappointed when I tried to play the special ops missions two player at home as it werent possible, so dont know