• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

E

Enoch

Just saw the new Battlefield 1 (yes that's what it's called) trailer and it looks amazing, WWI confirmed. From the trailer:

BbGXB7QjTWdc4LRccAha_AnotherIgnorantBlacknorwegianelkhound.gif

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Been trying out Overwatch, it's great, it's awesome, it's fun, I'm not too bad at it, but boy, oh boy; do I get to play with some heinously bad players, drives me up the freaking wall (backwards!).

But if you're playing with someone decent, it's really good, teamwork is really important in it.

Last edited:

ErraticPumpkin

The best Call of Duty game of all time was made backwards compatible on Xbox One today.

First game I got into was Domination on Nuketown. Glorious stuff.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Been playing Sunset Overdrive and Wolf Among Us due to the £1 Xbox Live deal. I'm basically the Wenger of video games :lol:

Both very enjoyable so far, tempted to purchase the Walking Dead series as the Wolf Among Us has been great.

Borderlands Collection worth it?

Maxim

I've been playing a lot of Subnautica lately - Wonderful game and so different to anything I've played before. Absolutely beautiful too.

I've been playing it on PC, but I think it's available on Xbox this week (early access, it's not due for full release until August)

http://unknownworlds.com/subnautica/

FM15 - enjoyed it so much that I didn't bother with '16.

Close Combat: Panthers In The Fog. The old man got me into this series year ago, so we campaign online. This was retailing on Steam for £30, but I picked it up in a 6-game pack on BundleStarz for £3! Looks like it is from 1997, but the strategy and gameplay is cracking.

I'll also be all over Total War: Warhammer when it drops next week. Bit of a Warhammer nerd, though I've never played the table-top version. Loved Dark Omen on the PlayStation back in the day, so a Total War version should be epic.

David Smith

Established Member
I quit Black ops 3, frustrated the heck out of me. Full of no skill people aiming down the sights 100% of the time and campers. I'm going back to Advanced Warfare, it brings me great pleasure seeing people who attempt to camp on that game getting totally destroyed. AW takes skill, which BO3 does not. I can't understand why BO3 has so much fans glamouring about it. The maps suck balls. Small and not one of them is memorable, except the snowy one but that's it. Infinity Ward makes way better maps than treyarch. Shame too because I enjoyed black ops 1. I'll only buy IW CoD games from now on.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Trying to play without the help of cheats but it's tough - I'm new to using a controller as being playing PC M&K games mainly so it's been a real struggle.

You're playing console now? Or did you get a controller for dark souls?

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
started trying to use M&K but bought a logitech controller - much easier. I don't have Xbox or Play station so play PC games.
Ah, right. I've recently joined the ranks of the PC master race. It's super convenient to have a PC and I'm not really feeling consoles can add that much anymore.

Regardless, I don't see your controller lasting too long, haha. The frustration builds quickly in Dark Souls.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Ah, right. I've recently joined the ranks of the PC master race. It's super convenient to have a PC and I'm not really feeling consoles can add that much anymore.

Regardless, I don't see your controller lasting too long, haha. The frustration builds quickly in Dark Souls.
Bro - I almost, and I mean almost threw it at the wall the other night - I couldn't believe myself - totally lost it. Dark Souls 3 which was the 1st game I bought but due to FPS rate issues actually started off playing Dark Souls - PTD first. Beastly game and initially harder than Dark Souls 3. Love the invasion/co-op part but extremely difficult game for a newbie

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Bro - I almost, and I mean almost threw it at the wall the other night - I couldn't believe myself - totally lost it. Dark Souls 3 which was the 1st game I bought but due to FPS rate issues actually started off playing Dark Souls - PTD first. Beastly game and initially harder than Dark Souls 3. Love the invasion/co-op part but extremely difficult game for a newbie
It gets a lot easier after 6-8 hours-ish of progress, at some point you just 'get it'.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
It gets a lot easier after 6-8 hours-ish of progress, at some point you just 'get it'.
Yeah - it's taken me a LOT longer as I'm totally new to the controller and these type of games. There are rhythms to the enemies movements and you need to pick up that quickly to defeat them but it hasn't been easy for me at all.....

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Witcher 3 since about a month.

As it looks like, it'll take me at least another one to finish the main game, before starting with the DLCs.
"Huge" doesn't cut it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom