What games do you play right now?

Discussion in 'Football Games (FIFA, FM, FPL, etc.)' started by jonass, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Well-Known Member

Its really not that difficult, takes a few plays on each map to get used to but its not that bad, no one cares for k/d ratios, well I dont anyway.

Eaststander74 likes this.
  2. Sydney-Gooner

Sydney-Gooner Well-Known Member

What guns are you guys rocking btw?

3. Flying Okapis

Two shotguns, cant remember the names exactly; 725 & the one with 8 bullets semi auto

MP5 - probably most used which isnt a shotty

M4 - used to like it, probably the best gun on the game but bored of it

PKM - not great but can be handy

You?

Sydney-Gooner likes this.
  4. Sydney-Gooner

Sydney-Gooner Well-Known Member

M4A1 is the gun I've used the most but still yet to get the perfectionist camouflage. Just need to get the 50 mounted and long shot kills to get it which I'm too much of a run and gun merchant to be arsed to camp.

The JOKR is my most used secondary and I've got the perfectionist camo for that. Not hard to get just pretty much shooting down drones.

Currently using both the R9-0 and the MP5 with the overkill perk. Not too far from getting the gold for the shotty.

5. Flying Okapis

Might have to try that JOKR, shotguns are the most fun in my opinion, I wanted the AK47 to be good but its just not :facepalm:

Problem is that most people are rolling with the M4 which you have to counter with a fast shooting gun

I might give the M16 or whatever its now called a go soon

6. fransgooner

fransgooner Well-Known Member

Been getting back into gaming these past few months and wanted to play some platformers like I did back in the day. Finished the Uncharted series (great franchise, part 2 is absolutely incredible). Looking to start The Last of Us soon, before the release of the new one later this year. Currently playing through Knack, so simple and easy to pick up and play with its linear gameplay, really reminds me of the good old Crash Bandicoot/Ratchet and Clank days.

7. YeahBee

YeahBee Terrible hot takes

No but its not fun to be owned all the time

8. Eaststander74

Eaststander74 Jury Lite II

Literally just bought a game by the name of 'Death Stranding'... Someone told me it was good and I stumbled across it in Asda on the way home from a restaurant. Most expensive toilet roll ever.

9. Eaststander74

Spoken like a man who's smashed a few controllers in his time :lol:

10. YeahBee

Bear in mind I only play vs bots

But I am a sucker for the FAL
    Short barrel
    Suppresor
    Canted optics

I like to play No hud and realism

11. YeahBee

I twist them and silently curse thru My clenched teeth

12. Eaststander74

Yeah, I've progressed to that reaction over the years. We're going soft.

YeahBee likes this.
  13. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Short man Syndrome

Didn't realise you were a PS4 Cod player, bet I've buried you a few times.

14. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

I'm playing a strategy based game called Candy Crush Saga.

Eaststander74 and Flying Okapis like this.
  15. Flying Okapis

I remember when my wife was pregnant I would roll over at 3am and be woken up by the bright light of my wifes phone screen playing that ****.

90% of games are just built around ads, every now and then I dabble in them and the games come second to ads, they arent even a challenge they let you through the level just to hit another ad.

Rant over.

16. Eaststander74

I used to play it online years ago, but can't be arsed to get an online pass yet for the latest Modern Warfare. I'm shook of them fast finger yoots, sitting there jacked up on the dank while I try and make my reflexes good by drinking strong coffee ffs. It was embarrassing when I used to look at the kill stats table after every round.

OnlyOne likes this.
  17. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Short man Syndrome

As if you only bought it for campaign, I'm like half way through it and tbf it's decent but long gone are the days you spend £50 for a sinlge player game.

18. Flying Okapis

Cant be buying game like COD just for single player :lol:

Games geared up for online and not much else. Your reflexes dont even need to be that good you still get kills. I'm not exactly good at it, usually die more than kill cos I play the objective but some times im going 4/5x my k/d ratio, games a mix bag of people its not always 'yoots'.

OnlyOne likes this.
  19. Eaststander74

I did! :facepalm: Let me grow a pair of balls and I'll go online. You're right, it's piss poor value even if the campaign is great, which is kind of is, at least.

OnlyOne likes this.
  20. Eaststander74

I always used to play the objective on BF3. People are saying COD online is just like Battlefield these days. That's quite alluring!