<

What games do you play right now?

Discussion in 'Football Games (FIFA, FM, FPL, etc.)' started by jonass, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado Trusted

This is pretty ****ing crazy. Might be seeing an unprecedented arms race for developers with the new consoles.

A 8 billion deal.

krackpot likes this.
  2. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Most Well-Known Member

Anyone pre-order a next gen console?

3. Gegen Pressing

Gegen Pressing Well-Known Member

the micro transactions is exactly genius. You buy a game upfront 39$ in the old model.

Now it's free upfront but you spend much more on micro purchases that accumulate to 39$/month . I know my 12 year olds spend 99$ on their dads credit cards per week if I didn't create some virtual mastercards that can I limit dammage to 5$ per week and get alerted from my phone.

Manberg likes this.
  4. Manberg

Manberg Predator

Very responsible and clever for you to do that. For most it will accumulate to a lot more than 39 a month. When you’re playing the game and using it, it just doesn’t feel like you’re spending money. These game developers and apple/google (which take a significant cut of all micro-transactions) must be making so much dough off these micro transactions alone

5. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

Anything that makes the next Elder Scrolls game come faster!

krackpot and Garrincha like this.
  6. krackpot

krackpot Established Member

that will be the day.

I'd be as happy as the day Özil signed. almost

7. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

Been playing Witcher 3 and can't like think it's better than Skyrim, but I think Elder Scrolls has more potential.

krackpot likes this.
  8. krackpot

krackpot Established Member

yup. Elder Scrolls has a ton of lore.

Skyrim is a bit disappointing wrt the story.

BigPoppaPump likes this.
  9. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

Guessing Microsoft is just trying to increase its value of paid subscriptions with the acquisition of Bethesda. With the exception of Elder Scrolls none of their titles are system sellers.

Wonder what will happen with Deathloop post launch.

10. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

Decided to give Far Cry 5 a go and so far so I'm really liking it. Haven't exactly played much but it seems like my type of game.

11. blaze_of_glory

blaze_of_glory Moderator Moderator

I'm back on Ghost of Tsushima now that the Legends co-op expansion has dropped. I was going to cancel my PS+ but might have to keep it for a few months more now.