• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Anybody play dying light on ps4? Finally got round to getting The Following DLC. Anybody fancies a bit of CO-OP hit me up!

RandyMarsh

Established Member
I bought it despite being the biggest coward.

I let my house mate play it whilst I listen to the noise round the corner, scared. Best £20 I've spent.
haha it can be pretty damn scary. Especially your first night. Try playing it with surround sound headphones on.. holy ****. Terrifying.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Got myself a Vive on the way, can't wait
Oh **** man, super jealous. Really wish it didn't require a big gaming PC to play.. Can't really afford a new PC (which cost like £1000 don't they?) and the HTC Vive. Unfortunately going to have to settle for playstation VR.

Last edited:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Oh **** man, super jealous. Really wish it didn't require a big gaming PC to play.. Can't really afford a new PC (which cost like £1000 don't they?) and the HTV Vive. Unfortunately going to have to settle for playstation VR.

Yeah you need a top end PC really, I don't games that much any more but the Vive should be a laugh! Going to be nervous of people breaking it when they try it out...

Bashii

Didn't realise this thread existed. Big gamer here since commodore 64 here!

Currently playing NBA 2k16 free on ps+ this month and it's insanely good. Player animation is off the chart and the AI is top notch too.

Recently it's been Uncharted 4. A masterpiece deserving to be in any ps4 collection no doubt.

Playing Over watch too. Super fun game.

Feel free to add me up for online or just a name on a leader board to beat lol.

oO_Bashii_Oo
All letters no zeros ☺

Bashii

Oh **** man, super jealous. Really wish it didn't require a big gaming PC to play.. Can't really afford a new PC (which cost like £1000 don't they?) and the HTC Vive. Unfortunately going to have to settle for playstation VR.

The cost of a VR ready gaming rig has reduced a fair bit with Nvidias new gtx 1070 card. About 250 quid and outperforms the 980 and 970 cards at about a grand last I looked.

Don't know if you will need the new ps 4k machine to play VR at 1080p but I assume yes. If so the cost of the ps and vr will be roughly the same as a gaming rig.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Actually playing Witcher 3 for the second time right now because I just bought a GTX 1080. Game looks absolutely gorgeous.

Probably in my top 5 games of all time, unbelievable what a relatively small team in Poland achieved with this one.

David Smith

Established Member
Actually playing Witcher 3 for the second time right now because I just bought a GTX 1080. Game looks absolutely gorgeous.

Probably in my top 5 games of all time, unbelievable what a relatively small team in Poland achieved with this one.

:bounce:Give me some money man.

Seriously though, is a top GPU simply to play on crisper graphics worth the dough?

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
For me it's more about the framerate. I have a 144hz monitor, anything below 144 fps is.. well, not enough for me :lol:

It's makes a difference to me though. When I have to drop settings down too much to achieve the desired framerate, I feel like I'm "missing" out in a way. Shifting away from console to PC 4 years ago made me a performance and graphics snob it seems!

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I wish I could of got into the Witcher but the menu just didn't work on consoles for me.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom