What games do you play right now?

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
Rdr 2 i been playing for 2 years now just to go around troll people and get killed 😂. Games these days are poverty either battle royal s**t or fifa getting worse.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
100%, gaps between decent games is so big, I got an Xbox Series X and literally just play fifa on it, games seem dead these days and everything needs to be online.
Yes im more old school with games i never like online games even fifa i play career mode and yet again they ruin it.

Keplaz

Yes im more old school with games i never like online games even fifa i play career mode and yet again they ruin it.
I play career mode almost exclusively. I had an experience with Fifa 13 where someone was making my players slower somehow. Like he hacked the game but I don't know if that's possible, online.

I got trashed like 8-0 and it was my only ever rage quit. My controller wasn't responding. And it put me off Fifa online for life. But then career mode became worse every year.

I tried going back to pro-evo but Master League is also broken. I feel these guys throw money at Ultimate Team and game modes where you can spend more. I really enjoyed career mode in the past but haven't for a while. May try again with the next Fifa.

I also haven't found a game worth my time for a while now. My wife and I played Rayman Legends a lot. We tried Super Mario World again but after Rayman it feels like a crappy game.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I play career mode almost exclusively. I had an experience with Fifa 13 where someone was making my players slower somehow. Like he hacked the game but I don't know if that's possible, online.

I got trashed like 8-0 and it was my only ever rage quit. My controller wasn't responding. And it put me off Fifa online for life. But then career mode became worse every year.

I tried going back to pro-evo but Master League is also broken. I feel these guys throw money at Ultimate Team and game modes where you can spend more. I really enjoyed career mode in the past but haven't for a while. May try again with the next Fifa.

I also haven't found a game worth my time for a while now. My wife and I played Rayman Legends a lot. We tried Super Mario World again but after Rayman it feels like a crappy game.

If you're playing Switch which I assume you are give Mario Odyssey a try, thats pretty decent.

If you havent played Zelda breathe of the wild that game is on another level to most games.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Esports Boxing Club.

I cannot wait for this to come out, I'm still playing Fight Night Champion, 10yrs old.

More than ready for this.

Keplaz

If you're playing Switch which I assume you are give Mario Odyssey a try, thats pretty decent.

If you havent played Zelda breathe of the wild that game is on another level to most games.
Breath of the Wild is beautiful. I can't play games like this for some reason. I get headaches. But I used to watch my wife play it. I can barely play platformers but was fine with Rayman. We'll have a look at Mario Odyssey. I can play Sports Games though. And I medicated myself to play GTA IV.

Fight Night Champion is 10 years old now! I still play it. One of the best boxing games ever. The Andre Bishop story mode was also very good. Isaac Frost is one of the hardest bosses I've ever encountered.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Breath of the Wild is beautiful. I can't play games like this for some reason. I get headaches. But I used to watch my wife play it. I can barely play platformers but was fine with Rayman. We'll have a look at Mario Odyssey. I can play Sports Games though. And I medicated myself to play GTA IV.

Fight Night Champion is 10 years old now! I still play it. One of the best boxing games ever. The Andre Bishop story mode was also very good. Isaac Frost is one of the hardest bosses I've ever encountered.

I played through the Andre Bishop story mode again maybe a year ago and for some reason Frost didnt seem as hard as I remembered. It probably has something to do with the 10yrs of experience I now have but still :lol:

Have a look at this below, its from ESBC, cannot wait, the movements are so tight!

Latest posts

Match Prediction

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 44 88.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Fulham Win

Votes: 2 4.0%