• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

RandyMarsh

Established Member
The cost of a VR ready gaming rig has reduced a fair bit with Nvidias new gtx 1070 card. About 250 quid and outperforms the 980 and 970 cards at about a grand last I looked.

Don't know if you will need the new ps 4k machine to play VR at 1080p but I assume yes. If so the cost of the ps and vr will be roughly the same as a gaming rig.
On top of the graphics card though, how much is everything else? If you're starting from scratch..

If i could get a PC and the HTC Vive for under a grand i'd seriously consider it tbh. Just can't wait to test out VR, i'll been waiting for it for yearrrrssssss.

Bashii

On top of the graphics card though, how much is everything else? If you're starting from scratch..

If i could get a PC and the HTC Vive for under a grand i'd seriously consider it tbh. Just can't wait to test out VR, i'll been waiting for it for yearrrrssssss.

I bought my gaming rig from a guy on Facebook who custom builds PC's. The weak link in my rig was the graphics card but it still ran everything at 1080p on ultra and cost 700 quid. Funnily enough the card cost about as much as a gtx1080 which will comfortably run VR at 1080p 60fps and up to 4k at 30fps. I highly recommend buying from a local guy than a big retailer or Alienware etc.

If you shop around a bit I reckon you could land yourself a decent rig with VR for about a grand.

Steam machine is another viable option too.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
I bought my gaming rig from a guy on Facebook who custom builds PC's. The weak link in my rig was the graphics card but it still ran everything at 1080p on ultra and cost 700 quid. Funnily enough the card cost about as much as a gtx1080 which will comfortably run VR at 1080p 60fps and up to 4k at 30fps. I highly recommend buying from a local guy than a big retailer or Alienware etc.

If you shop around a bit I reckon you could land yourself a decent rig with VR for about a grand.

Steam machine is another viable option too.
Thanks for the info dude! Best get saving then! ;)

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
@GDeep™

2YFnfAw.jpg

Now you can practice even when she's knocked out!

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Yeah, the game is truly incredible, even though I haven't touched it for a couple of weeks (around Skellige) due to low motivation and several personal duties.

If you've got time on your hands, go and get it at Steam, it's available for around €25.0 in the summer sale there at the moment.

E

Enoch

Decided to bring Seattle back in the NBA in 2k16, took me ages to do the kits and court but managed. I can't upload from the PS so i used google to show some templates i used to those on here who play the game.

The Court:

maxresdefault.jpg

Home Kit:

previewhom5b35.jpg

Away Kit:

previewawa315d.jpg

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Anyone playing this? I grew up with Pokemon on tv, collecting the cards and playing the games on the gameboy. Wondering if its any fun, seeing a lot of it on social media but can't get it yet in the Netherlands.

Latest posts

Top Bottom