• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

jonass

Hi,

I don't found a topic to speak about the games we are currently playing, so I created one :)

Well, what games are you currently playing ?

blaze_of_glory

I've spent most of the last 6 months playing Witcher 3. Outstanding game, one of the best I've ever played.

Currently I'm getting back into Bloodborne in anticipation for the upcoming DLC expansion.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Literally had a PS4 for over two years now and the only games I've played are Fifa, Last of Us and GTA, I just can't think of a game I really want to buy and invest time in. I thought I'd get Fallout 4 but I've seen bad reviews and I just don't want to throw £40 at it and for it to be ****. All I want is a motherfucking next gen first person shooter that isn't set in the God damn future, wether it's a COD or Battlefield or a new company, just first person shooter thats a war game thats set in todays world or in history... Please.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Literally had a PS4 for over two years now and the only games I've played are Fifa, Last of Us and GTA, I just can't think of a game I really want to buy and invest time in. I thought I'd get Fallout 4 but I've seen bad reviews and I just don't want to throw £40 at it and for it to be ****. All I want is a motherfucking next gen first person shooter that isn't set in the God damn future, wether it's a COD or Battlefield or a new company, just first person shooter thats a war game thats set in todays world or in history... Please.
The last COD I was really into was world at war, don't think I'll buy another one untill they go back to ww2.

Lilwizzle

Established Member
Too many. Already got the Aventador on the new NFS, brought Fallout 4 yesterday and Star Wars: Battlefront is out tonight. **** all the companies releasing the best games at the same time, £150 on games in like a week ffs.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Black Ops 3 isn't bad so far, but the futuristic crap is too much. Ruins the feel of the game for me. I think I would be way more into it if it were modern or historic like you pointed out.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Borrowed COD off a friend but the maps are way to big, have to spend a good amount of time learning them, which just isn't enjoyable. Wish someone would go back to the old days of COD4/WaW or Halo 3 maps.

E

Enoch

Black Ops 3 isn't bad so far, but the futuristic crap is too much. Ruins the feel of the game for me. I think I would be way more into it if it were modern or historic like you pointed out.

Get ready to be disappointed mate...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/03/29/call-of-duty-2016-will-be-set-in-the-far-future-say-rumours

I don't play Battlefield but it was leaked that the next one is WWI, so i'm getting that, COD can do one. Next game i want to try is Paragon, is a PC game but came out for PS4 on the 18, March, free download but you have to buy one of three starter packs to get passed the menu and even play the game.

You lot watch E3 every year?

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Get ready to be disappointed mate...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/03/29/call-of-duty-2016-will-be-set-in-the-far-future-say-rumours

I don't play Battlefield but it was leaked that the next one is WWI, so i'm getting that, COD can do one. Next game i want to try is Paragon, is a PC game but came out for PS4 on the 18, March, free download but you have to buy one of three starter packs to get passed the menu and even play the game.

You lot watch E3 every year?
Thats ****ty about CoD. I think I will give battlefield a go next time around then if the rumours are true.

blaze_of_glory

Started playing Dark Souls again, got it long ago, but I just stopped playing it at some point, made a new game, my experience as a Arsenal supporter has prepared me for this; time to beat it.
Get it done. Best game evaaaaaaah.

First time I played it I got stuck in Blighttown and gave up for about 6 months. My friend convinced me to keep going. Best gaming decision of my life. Got out of that hell hole of a level and then decided to just start a new character and never looked back. Souls games are my favourites now undoubtedly.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Get it done. Best game evaaaaaaah.

First time I played it I got stuck in Blighttown and gave up for about 6 months. My friend convinced me to keep going. Best gaming decision of my life. Got out of that hell hole of a level and then decided to just start a new character and never looked back. Souls games are my favourites now undoubtedly.
I had no clue in what order I should be going to the different places, but I was really lucky to get the sword from the first black knight you encounter and so I've had a big advantage so far and I didn't end up having that much trouble down in Blighttown, I have the master key too so I could get in through the back and go straight to Quelaag, she was a b**** to beat, but that massive chest was worth it.

Made it to Anor Londo and I'm just trying to get to a point where I can beat Ornstein and Smough, been going with a INT build with Moonlight Butterfly Horn as my weapon of choice now and I think the catacombs are where should go next, but it has given me a newfound fear of skeletons.

No idea how long it'll take to beat, but I'm already planning ahead for the sequel, I needs it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom