• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I always used to play the objective on BF3. People are saying COD online is just like Battlefield these days. That's quite alluring!

You got your standard modes but I've seen videos of the battlefield style gameplay with tanks, helicopters etc but havent bothered with it yet.

Manberg

Predator
Does Battlefield have fast teamdeathmatch style games? That's all I'm interested in in a shooting game. None of that objective stuff. TDM is all I ever play on CoD and I don't get bored of it.

Carlo Marx

Used to be the Voice of Reason, now raging
Has anyone here played Kentucky Route Zero? The final act comes out tomorrow, along with console releases of the entire thing, and I'm on the fence in need of a push.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Has anyone here played Kentucky Route Zero? The final act comes out tomorrow, along with console releases of the entire thing, and I'm on the fence in need of a push.

Never heard of it, if I was too take a wild guess its tractor racing through middle America after judgement day..?

Carlo Marx

Used to be the Voice of Reason, now raging

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...loved this game when I was a kid, one of my favourite star wars games...anyone else play it?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
This is a ban worthy comment! ....Where are the mods??:lol::lol:

I was playing with a mate

Had No bullets left and was trying to sneak past One of those blind clickers who echo-locate or sumthin.

I was so scared and just hid in a corner , didnt dare to move because I heard that unnerving clicking

Took my mate several minutes until he asked me why I didnt move.
When he asked the clicking stopped! Turned out he was as scared as me and was nervously tapping a pen on the armrest; :p

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Am I the only one who thought The Last of Us was average at best..?

I absolutely hated it, didn't like the game play at all. I had to try sneak past the zombies (I can't remember what they're called in the game) and I just didn't have the patience. I'm used to playing games where you can fight enemies. :lol:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I absolutely hated it, didn't like the game play at all. I had to try sneak past the zombies (I can't remember what they're called in the game) and I just didn't have the patience. I'm used to playing games where you can fight enemies. :lol:

Hah, yes my man gets it!

The game is dull as ****, no fun in it as a game and definitely over hyped for me.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Haven't played it, but my younger cousin counts it as a zombie game, and says it the best zombie game...I throw this classic at him in response...

386169-resident-evil-2-playstation-front-cover.jpg

:drool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom