• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
@Eaststander74 finally got past the first spec ops mission, key to the stadium one is you need someone on the roof at all times
I'm on the verge of doing 'Grounded' on my own! Keep getting to the very last bit and find a way to get killed, usually in stupid, panic-mode fashion. I'll definitely do it today. What's the name of the mission you've just done? I'll hve a crack at that next. And when you say having someone on the roof helps, are you doing it with somebody or can you direct one of your bot team to go up there and stay up there? As per, I'm always finding functions I'm not utilising on this game! E.g.what are those sprays for on the wheel option thing when you press the up direction on the pad?

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I'm on the verge of doing 'Grounded' on my own! Keep getting to the very last bit and find a way to get killed, usually in stupid, panic-mode fashion. I'll definitely do it today. What's the name of the mission you've just done? I'll hve a crack at that next. And when you say having someone on the roof helps, are you doing it with somebody or can you direct one of your bot team to go up there and stay up there? As per, I'm always finding functions I'm not utilising on this game! E.g.what are those sprays for on the wheel option thing when you press the up direction on the pad?

Hmm, I'm not entirely sure what you're on about :lol:

I play Spec-ops online, so its basically me and 3 random people I get thrown in with online, so when I say someone on the roof its like me playing and you are playing on your console as well and on the roof etc.

I haven't played it solo, didnt even know you could, its hard enough in a team of 4, I got another one completed today, dont know the names its just the first two in the list on online spec ops.

No idea what them spray things do, same with 'gestures' no idea, I only found out the other day how to do executions :facepalm:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005).

Brings back some memories, best NfS of them all.
By some distance.

Underground 2 was the best one for me, after that one I couldn't complete any others then stopped playing them all together after Most Wanted.

Midnight Club: DUB edition was my favourite driving game though.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Hmm, I'm not entirely sure what you're on about :lol:

I play Spec-ops online, so its basically me and 3 random people I get thrown in with online, so when I say someone on the roof its like me playing and you are playing on your console as well and on the roof etc.

I haven't played it solo, didnt even know you could, its hard enough in a team of 4, I got another one completed today, dont know the names its just the first two in the list on online spec ops.

No idea what them spray things do, same with 'gestures' no idea, I only found out the other day how to do executions :facepalm:
Well I feel like a gangster know... Yeah, I've been doing spec-ops on the solo. It's soul destroying, because I can get to the very end and die nearly every time. :cool: What's executions? :lol:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Well I feel like a gangster know... Yeah, I've been doing spec-ops on the solo. It's soul destroying, because I can get to the very end and die nearly every time. :cool: What's executions? :lol:

Not sure if its online only but if you go upto someone from behind and hold down the right stick when pressing it it will do some animation where your chosen character does some bad ass kill.

Also completed my 3rd one today and unlocked both the characters who have nets on their heads :cool:

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Not sure if its online only but if you go upto someone from behind and hold down the right stick when pressing it it will do some animation where your chosen character does some bad ass kill.

Also completed my 3rd one today and unlocked both the characters who have nets on their heads :cool:
I went on youtube to see how it's done and you've got people running through the mission I'm doing in 5 minutes flat when it takes me half hour ffs.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I went on youtube to see how it's done and you've got people running through the mission I'm doing in 5 minutes flat when it takes me half hour ffs.

To be fair I think I've noticed how the online ones can easily be done, you got a team of 4 usually and if one of you dies you get dropped off by a plane and can parachute wherever you want, literally if one of you lands on a roof or somewhere high up (hard to get shot at) and just provides cover/snipes its unlikely they will die.

Aslong as you have one team member alive the game doesnt 'game over' as you team respawn, so eventually you will complete it.

I think I've done about 4 of the online ones now, unlocked 3 new characters I think.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
To be fair I think I've noticed how the online ones can easily be done, you got a team of 4 usually and if one of you dies you get dropped off by a plane and can parachute wherever you want, literally if one of you lands on a roof or somewhere high up (hard to get shot at) and just provides cover/snipes its unlikely they will die.

Aslong as you have one team member alive the game doesnt 'game over' as you team respawn, so eventually you will complete it.

I think I've done about 4 of the online ones now, unlocked 3 new characters I think.
I’m not online though, I’m a lone wolf gangster relying on my bot buddies to help me kill juggernauts and get in the way of charging **** bombers. At least I’ll have a game to play forever :(

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Gone back to an old ps4 port of Mount & Blade warband

Vanilla version but I still dig it
Slowly conquering all of Calradia!

Me and my companions + troops can face up to 3x the enemies in the field
Take any castle but still need some help with towns

I went rebel too soon so EVERYBODY hates me

Manberg

Predator
Gone back to an old ps4 port of Mount & Blade warband

Vanilla version but I still dig it
Slowly conquering all of Calradia!

Me and my companions + troops can face up to 3x the enemies in the field
Take any castle but still need some help with towns

I went rebel too soon so EVERYBODY hates me

I like warband but I spent 500 hours on the Bannerlord beta, mostly playing team death match and I love it.

Bannerlord needs a good pc though.

Manberg

Predator
I just discovered that old school runescape is now on ios. My new go to game. The runescape memories... much nostalgia.

Edit: come to think of it, I don’t have the time to grind skills anymore. I hate getting old.

Last edited:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I like warband but I spent 500 hours on the Bannerlord Betamax, mostly playing team death match and I love it.

Bannerlord needs a good pc though.

I got excited when I Saw that it now has a 31 March release date, but got sad when I read that a console release probably is a year away :(

One thing I think theyve missed is ambushes

The map should have some sort of fog of war like oldtime rts's, if your scouting etc is good you can see further and can set enemies up, or you can get info in towns/villages etc

Imagine fvcking up a company of swadians with a bunch of nord archers and huscarls :cool:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Apex legends mostly.

Streets of rage 4 that’s just dropped is amazing.

BrunoAra

Been getting back into gaming these past few months and wanted to play some platformers like I did back in the day. Finished the Uncharted series (great franchise, part 2 is absolutely incredible). Looking to start The Last of Us soon, before the release of the new one later this year. Currently playing through Knack, so simple and easy to pick up and play with its linear gameplay, really reminds me of the good old Crash Bandicoot/Ratchet and Clank days.

They have released a new Crash Bandicoot and it looks really awesome!

Last edited:
Top Bottom