• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

blaze_of_glory

Gonna wait for a price drop on Cyberpunk, maybe even until I get a PS5 in 18 months or so if it continues to play poorly on PS4.

I loved Witcher 3 but I've never been very into cyberpunk as a genre/setting. Read/watch a lot of sci fi but cyberpunk stuff I'm never really interested in for some reason.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Started a Unemployed career on FM 2016.

Took over Boreham Wood after about 6 months...kept them up, now I am going for the playoffs in my second season...signed big Graham Stack (Arsenal back up keeper during the Invincible season) as my new goalie.

Play 4-4-****ing-2...and it's serving me well!

Oh_Snap

Gonna wait for a price drop on Cyberpunk, maybe even until I get a PS5 in 18 months or so if it continues to play poorly on PS4.
I loved Witcher 3 but I've never been very into cyberpunk as a genre/setting. Read/watch a lot of sci fi but cyberpunk stuff I'm never really interested in for some reason.

Never loved the western genre but still loved Red Dead Redemption. You're right though regarding the PS4. Wouldn't play that game on a last gen Console.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Cyberpunk seems to be a game not worth buying now, I got a Series X but holding off on purchasing until mid/end of next year once multiple patches have been done.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Don't you have a kick ass PC Blaze ?

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Sony is straight up removing Cyberpunk from their store and offering refunds now.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sony is straight up removing Cyberpunk from their store and offering refunds now.

Don't think there was much choice. My brother felt it ran poorly on his PS4 Pro, I never bothered getting it on my PS4 Slim.

PS5 is probably the best bet for trying it on console. Probably an idea to wait till there is ironed-out version for it.

Oh_Snap

Don't think there was much choice. My brother felt it ran poorly on his PS4 Pro, I never bothered getting it on my PS4 Slim.

PS5 is probably the best bet for trying it on console. Probably an idea to wait till there is ironed-out version for it.

Fallout 4, Witcher 3, No Mans Land, the list goes on. All those big open World titles had huge problems at release. It's a shame investors have such a grip on games. I got an ok-good rig and had mostly just glitches (can't pick up junk-items, floating junk, npcs in weird pose), bugs were very few. Thankfully the game saves your last 3 quicksaves and some autosaves, guess they knew something was up.

Been itching for a game like this for so long though and i really enjoy it. Pretty sure CD Projekt Red will polish this game (+ free DLCs) - just might take a year or more. Till then last gen Consoles might be obsolete and they screwed a lot of gamers with that. Feel for Ps4/Xbox Gamers, but well, it was about time they got screwed too. Dark Souls, HZD and especially RDR2 were terrible on PC on release, RDR2 is still causing trouble, especially online.

PTx3EMk.jpg

Last edited:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Fallout 4, Witcher 3, No Mans Land, the list goes on. All those big open World titles had huge problems at release. It's a shame investors have such a grip on games. I got an ok-good rig and had mostly just glitches (can't pick up junk-items, floating junk, npcs in weird pose), bugs were very few. Thankfully the game saves your last 3 quicksaves and some autosaves, guess they knew something was up.

Been itching for a game like this for so long though and i really enjoy it. Pretty sure CD Projekt Red will polish this game (+ free DLCs) - just might take a year or more. Till then last gen Consoles might be obsolete and they screwed a lot of gamers with that. Feel for Ps4/Xbox Gamers, but well, it was about time they got screwed too. Dark Souls, HZD and especially RDR2 were terrible on PC on release, RDR2 is still causing trouble, especially online.

PTx3EMk.jpg
I want the Last of Us 2 to come out on the PC platform, still never got that despite the first iteration being my favourite game of all time. Is RDR2 worth it? I avoided it on console. May pick it up now with the new rig I built.

Oh_Snap

I want the Last of Us 2 to come out on the PC platform, still never got that despite the first iteration being my favourite game of all time. Is RDR2 worth it? I avoided it on console. May pick it up now with the new rig I built.

i dont like the limitations in the actual missions. if you dont play them exactly how r* wants you to play them it's "mission failed". otherwise the world is amazing, probably still the most beautiful open world there is. the light at times makes u stop playing the game to just soak it all in. the details to the animals - u can see bucks fighting with their antlers, a bird of prey picking up a snake or rabbit.

but it's a slow game. it has a very slow start, arthur moves like a real person and looting is like: open drawer slowly. taking item. putting it in bag. all takes like 10 seconds not just like "pick up" and be done with it. once you're cool with it i found it very awesome and daring from r* to do - today everything has to be fast fast fast and they just made this super slow character. can definatly recommend as i finished the story twice and sunk a few 100 hours into online (many cheaters on PC tho, not GTA5 levels but still).

many people still have technical issues on the pc though. for some it never ran bad and other have new high end rigs and get 20 fps. can check the pcreddead reddit, lots of people there that are willing to help if u get technical issues.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Been weirdly enjoying Genshin Impact at the moment, been enjoying the puzzles although some are not easy.

disclaimer : I don't recommend dropping money in Gacha games like this. It's an abyss.

Oh_Snap

Been weirdly enjoying Genshin Impact at the moment, been enjoying the puzzles although some are not easy.

disclaimer : I don't recommend dropping money in Gacha games like this. It's an abyss.

It gets a bit super grindy over the while. Have two (f2p) accounts .. second one is a beast, had qiqi in my first free wishes, and got a c4 beidou. Still, for a free 2 play game it offers very much, at least 40 hours+ fun before the hard grind sets in.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
Feeling quite nice right now on the games front . Really enjoying Valhalla and still got Cyberpunk (the main course) to look forward to once it’s been ironed out. I’ve never played any of the Assassins Creed games before and I’ve heard this is not much like the first few. I can easily handle a Viking version of RDR though tbh, which is basically what this is.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Feeling quite nice right now on the games front . Really enjoying Valhalla and still got Cyberpunk (the main course) to look forward to once it’s been ironed out. I’ve never played any of the Assassins Creed games before and I’ve heard this is not much like the first few. I can easily handle a Viking version of RDR though tbh, which is basically what this is.

You're correct Valhalla isnt much like the first Assassin's Creed games, Odyssey and Valhalla are a whole new beast compared to the rest.

I think there only Assassin's Creed by name now, they try with that 'animus' stuff to connect it to the old but it seems more of an after thought, I'd prefer they ditch links to the old games and continue to pick a historic location and put you in that time, I dont need an explanation to why I'm a viking etc..

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not having to commute finally came me some time to really enjoy the pace of Red Dead Redemption.

Hated this game a couple of years back, but wow, what a masterpiece. The level of detail and how everything works is absolutely insane for an open world.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom