• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

Keplaz

Yes im more old school with games i never like online games even fifa i play career mode and yet again they ruin it.
I play career mode almost exclusively. I had an experience with Fifa 13 where someone was making my players slower somehow. Like he hacked the game but I don't know if that's possible, online.

I got trashed like 8-0 and it was my only ever rage quit. My controller wasn't responding. And it put me off Fifa online for life. But then career mode became worse every year.

I tried going back to pro-evo but Master League is also broken. I feel these guys throw money at Ultimate Team and game modes where you can spend more. I really enjoyed career mode in the past but haven't for a while. May try again with the next Fifa.

I also haven't found a game worth my time for a while now. My wife and I played Rayman Legends a lot. We tried Super Mario World again but after Rayman it feels like a crappy game.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I play career mode almost exclusively. I had an experience with Fifa 13 where someone was making my players slower somehow. Like he hacked the game but I don't know if that's possible, online.

I got trashed like 8-0 and it was my only ever rage quit. My controller wasn't responding. And it put me off Fifa online for life. But then career mode became worse every year.

I tried going back to pro-evo but Master League is also broken. I feel these guys throw money at Ultimate Team and game modes where you can spend more. I really enjoyed career mode in the past but haven't for a while. May try again with the next Fifa.

I also haven't found a game worth my time for a while now. My wife and I played Rayman Legends a lot. We tried Super Mario World again but after Rayman it feels like a crappy game.

If you're playing Switch which I assume you are give Mario Odyssey a try, thats pretty decent.

If you havent played Zelda breathe of the wild that game is on another level to most games.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Esports Boxing Club.

I cannot wait for this to come out, I'm still playing Fight Night Champion, 10yrs old.

More than ready for this.

Keplaz

If you're playing Switch which I assume you are give Mario Odyssey a try, thats pretty decent.

If you havent played Zelda breathe of the wild that game is on another level to most games.
Breath of the Wild is beautiful. I can't play games like this for some reason. I get headaches. But I used to watch my wife play it. I can barely play platformers but was fine with Rayman. We'll have a look at Mario Odyssey. I can play Sports Games though. And I medicated myself to play GTA IV.

Fight Night Champion is 10 years old now! I still play it. One of the best boxing games ever. The Andre Bishop story mode was also very good. Isaac Frost is one of the hardest bosses I've ever encountered.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Breath of the Wild is beautiful. I can't play games like this for some reason. I get headaches. But I used to watch my wife play it. I can barely play platformers but was fine with Rayman. We'll have a look at Mario Odyssey. I can play Sports Games though. And I medicated myself to play GTA IV.

Fight Night Champion is 10 years old now! I still play it. One of the best boxing games ever. The Andre Bishop story mode was also very good. Isaac Frost is one of the hardest bosses I've ever encountered.

I played through the Andre Bishop story mode again maybe a year ago and for some reason Frost didnt seem as hard as I remembered. It probably has something to do with the 10yrs of experience I now have but still :lol:

Have a look at this below, its from ESBC, cannot wait, the movements are so tight!

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Addicted to Battle Brothers,
there is something about keeping make believe humans alive in a deadly world

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
playing the pants of BattleTech. XCOM with mechs!

It can be improved in a million ways but god, it is so addictive. Paradox is the king of strategy games.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
playing the pants of BattleTech. XCOM with mechs!

It can be improved in a million ways but god, it is so addictive. Paradox is the king of strategy games.

yeah, It's good but not as good as Front Mission IMO.
Battletech is too slow and heavy dependent. Maybe cause of table top rule?

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
yeah, It's good but not as good as Front Mission IMO.
Battletech is too slow and heavy dependent. Maybe cause of table top rule?
exactly... I heard the tabletop rules do affect the game. I lost interest once I started getting the heavier mechs.

But the lore is fantastic. They should try and balance out the game and it could become really popular.

Edit: Gonna have a look at Front Mission. Thanks!

Last edited:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Back to playing Witcher 3 as I never did the expansions. Although as I'm not on the Series X I had to start again so I'll probably get burnt out by the time I complete the main game again ha.

Oh_Snap

I 100%ed CONTROL on the weekend. I can see how this game isn't for everyone but for me it checked a lot of boxes:

- Brutalism Architecture
- Raytracing - i'm a sucker for graphics and this game really tickles your rtx-graphics card
- u can levitate Objects and throw them at your enemies. Or throw your enemies at your enemies.
- spooky / mysterious setting in "the oldest house", X-Files Vibe
- great lore and a lot of stuff to read
- 2 great DLC, one of them directly linked to Alan Wake

If you see it on a budget grab it (think it's also on the xbox gamepass).

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
exactly... I heard the tabletop rules do affect the game. I lost interest once I started getting the heavier mechs.

But the lore is fantastic. They should try and balance out the game and it could become really popular.

Edit: Gonna have a look at Front Mission. Thanks!
Just be aware Front Mission series is an old game, so graphic is awful by today's standard.

If you really want to I recommend starting with FM 4 for PS2 using PCSX cause its graphic still holds up and the story is self contained. FM 3 has a better story but awful PS1 graphic, FM 1&2 are SNES games. And FM5 is a beautiful game graphically but the story a accumulation of other FM stories

If you like lore and customization in Battletech, you probably like FM too

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I 100%ed CONTROL on the weekend. I can see how this game isn't for everyone but for me it checked a lot of boxes:

- Brutalism Architecture
- Raytracing - i'm a sucker for graphics and this game really tickles your rtx-graphics card
- u can levitate Objects and throw them at your enemies. Or throw your enemies at your enemies.
- spooky / mysterious setting in "the oldest house", X-Files Vibe
- great lore and a lot of stuff to read
- 2 great DLC, one of them directly linked to Alan Wake

If you see it on a budget grab it (think it's also on the xbox gamepass).

It is on Gamepass, I got it downloaded but no desire to play it yet even though I keep hearing good things.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom