• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I tried the Forsaken demo and it really left me underwhelmed. It feels like Square Enix are running out of ideas. Just feels very generic and meh.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Final Fantasy XIV

- I played the trial version during the last few months of 2022, and surprisingly Steam replay showed it was my most played game in 2022 overthrowing PES2021. However, steam version cannot be upgraded to full version because I don't know...
so now, in 2023, I am restarting another run of FFXIV.

It's a chill game

Buhry

Established Member

Just finished GoW Ragnarok, man what a game that was. Perfect ending to the Norse era.
In the meantime I've also completed Pokémon Violet.
Downloaded Star Wars: Jedi Fallen order. Been having fun with it.
Also started playing SWTOR and Digimon Cyber Sleuth again.

Just played the 2018 god of war on pc, great game, got it for about 15 euros. Wish I had a ps5 now so I could play the sequel, sadly I have a series X which actually has 0 good exclusives lol.
Fallen order was really enjoyable I thought, looking forward to the sequel.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Playing Atomic Heart at the moment cos it’s free via Game Pass.

Wouldn’t recommend it, combat is very clunky and the story could’ve been intriguing but just isn’t hitting any of the notes. Fades in the background.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Playing Atomic Heart at the moment cos it’s free via Game Pass.

Wouldn’t recommend it, combat is very clunky and the story could’ve been intriguing but just isn’t hitting any of the notes. Fades in the background.

I saw trailers and a few YouTube vids for this and it looks like it gets weird very quickly, like machine shaped Willie' everywhere.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Just completed my first playthough of Hogwarts Legacy. Really enjoyed it. Yet another game where story and gameplay is at the core.

Now to begin my second one as an a-hole Huffelpuff, just because I can.

sdotzdot

Established Member
I saw trailers and a few YouTube vids for this and it looks like it gets weird very quickly, like machine shaped Willie' everywhere.
Yep it’s somehow completely manic but also really boring at the same time. It’s definitely a wild ride but also struggles to keep you hooked - hard to point out why but can’t be just me as I’m seeing other reviews saying the same things.

Definitely not a horrible game imo but so many great games out rn hard to find a reason to play this (yet here I am)

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Yep it’s somehow completely manic but also really boring at the same time. It’s definitely a wild ride but also struggles to keep you hooked - hard to point out why but can’t be just me as I’m seeing other reviews saying the same things.

Definitely not a horrible game imo but so many great games out rn hard to find a reason to play this (yet here I am)

I was going to download it considering I got GamePass so why not but I just cannot be bothered with it.. it doesnt even look all that and I read somewhere either the protagonist or antagonist (cant remember which one) is one of the worst in gaming history.

alex.wen

I've been diving deep into Retro Bowl College for almost a week now, and I seriously can't put it down. The game mechanics, strategies, and collegiate twist have me hooked! Anyone else experiencing the same addiction? Would love to hear your thoughts and strategies. Cheers to many more touchdowns!

Last edited by a moderator:

Moviegooner

Lords of the Fallen (2023)

What a disappointing final boss. Was expecting a three faze bar boss but got a strange, lazy, simple one.

Shame, because I loved the game. It was a fantastic adventure. The world, design, setting and dialog was a real treat. One of the best in a video game. But the best thing about the game was the soundtrack. Goddam, I've been playing it non-stop. Never thought it would beat the Bloodborne soundtrack.

Can't understand why the game is getting lots of hate. Sure, the game isn't perfect, but to say it's crap is absolutely ridiculous.

I'm going for the platinum and very curious to see the other two endings and bosses I haven't fought.

Looking for to the dlc in december.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Been playing Hell let loose for two years now, it only gets better and better, try it out. It's a tactical WW2 milsim.

Ever since this got released on Game Pass I've been playing this with my group of mates - it's so good but can be incredibly frustrating and down right even infuriating.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Ever since this got released on Game Pass I've been playing this with my group of mates - it's so good but can be incredibly frustrating and down right even infuriating.

What do you think is frustrating about it?

It's not a game that you can play every day tbh, you gotta be in the right mindset, thats why I don't play it when I got a lot at uni or work. Games should be relaxing imo but this is the opposite. :lol:

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

What do you think is frustrating about it?

It's not a game that you can play every day tbh, you gotta be in the right mindset, thats why I don't play it when I got a lot at uni or work. Games should be relaxing imo but this is the opposite. :lol:

• Commander doesn't know what he's doing
  • Unit officer doesn't know what he's doing
  • Blueberries not holding the point
  • Rubber banding when driving a vehicle (although this has been much better with the latest update)
  • Trying to flank for ages only to be headshotted from no where :lol:

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
  • Commander doesn't know what he's doing
  • Unit officer doesn't know what he's doing
  • Blueberries not holding the point
  • Rubber banding when driving a vehicle (although this has been much better with the latest update)
  • Trying to flank for ages only to be headshotted from no where :lol:

This is the most frustrating thing tbh, and if this happens the whole game is ruined and you sit there for 1h and 30 min hating life.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

This is the most frustrating thing tbh, and if this happens the whole game is ruined and you sit there for 1h and 30 min hating life.

My buddies just leave server as soon as it's obvious the commander doesn't know what they're doing - such a crucial role.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom