• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SydneyGunnerFan

hey mate thierrys_girl always does the poll right and out of no where some other person comes and does i think that is a bit harsh and all you can do is merge them i would of got rid of the other persons one and kept thierrys_girl one

thierrys_girl

Established Member
ive calmed down now

sorry for acting childish, i just hope that people dont do the poll before me from now on

Lukazan

Established Member
SydneyGunnerFan said:
hey mate thierrys_girl always does the poll right and out of no where some other person comes and does i think that is a bit harsh and all you can do is merge them i would of got rid of the other persons one and kept thierrys_girl one
Yeah that was me.

Sorry, I am newish here and didn't realise we had a poll girl.

All due respect to you for post count and everything, but doing anything other than merging the threads would have been harsh.. :roll:, yeah maybe he could have merged the threads and kept her as the thread starter, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter at all and it was a mistake.

Forget about it, won't happen again.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
LuKaZaN said:
Yeah that was me.

Sorry, I am newish here and didn't realise we had a poll girl.

All due respect to you for post count and everything, but doing anything other than merging the threads would have been harsh.. :roll:, yeah maybe he could have merged the threads and kept her as the thread starter, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter at all and it was a mistake.

Forget about it, won't happen again.

its ok i really think i overreacted

This is an apology for the whole forum, it was really childish behaviour and it won'y happen again

am i forgiven

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Yeh Luzakan T_G does the MOTM thread and just incase you were thinking about doing a prediction thread well thats SydneyGunnerfan's job and......oh just in case you were thinking about doing a match preview well thats taken care of by Gooner. :wink:

Anders Limpar

And I'm doing stuff to...

...don't really know what just yet but you better not start doing them before me, okay???

:eek:ops:

TG forever!!

Adam

Established Member
Heh, whatever people do - if you put that extra time into it to make it quality, then there is a chance that it will be put up on the main site if you so desire.

Get cracking.

Lukazan

Established Member
Goonergurjit said:
Yeh Luzakan T_G does the MOTM thread and just incase you were thinking about doing a prediction thread well thats SydneyGunnerfan's job and......oh just in case you were thinking about doing a match preview well thats taken care of by Gooner. :wink:

Fooking hell! Okay then. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom