• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What makes an Arsenal player a club legend?

logic DC

Iceman10

Established Member
especially arte

what tf has arteta done to be considered a arsenal legend ?
He salvaged fourth for us in that season after the summer we sold Cesc and Nasri (patching up the loss of attacking midfield bite). That was mainly as a more advanced midfielder although he did cover for "Song-inho" at times further back in CM. Not a legend, but still an important contribution.

jarsenal_man

Arteta is a legend for me. Wasn't our most succesful period but he was essential in our period of austerity. Those years in between Emirates and new sponsorships were about staying at the top, and Arteta was one of the key players that helped us do that, along with Mert. Count on him being at this club for much longer too.

As for Rosicky, he's our longest serving player (10 years I think), and if you can't think of some of the big contributions he's made you have a very short memory.

em9999

My rainbows
Rosicky and Arteta are two Arsenal legends. They deserve that wage for their contribution.

Some people have been on the dole for ten years and know all the Job centre staff on first name terms - does that mean the DWP should pay them 300 quid a week for doing f all

em9999

My rainbows
Send them for a medical and If they don't pass it show em the door, we are a football club not a charity for crocked footballers..

We had enough of that with diaby

jarsenal_man

Some people have been on the dole for ten years and know all the Job centre staff on first name terms - does that mean the DWP should pay them 300 quid a week for doing f all

Is that you, Sol?

If someone gets injured under your watch, it's your responsibility to treat them. I have the utmost sympathy for Diaby and have no issue with Wenger keeping faith in him. Although it might have been a bit "naive", that compassion is one of the things I love about Wenger.

jarsenal_man

Sorry but if there was ever a post that screamed tory, this would be it. Can't get over it tbh

em9999

My rainbows
I wouldn't piss on a tory if they caught fire, I would prob be the one pouring petrol on em..

I don't know what possessed me to type what I did

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Have a bit of respect will you? Really irks me when fans say stuff like "doing jackshit all season" when a player's injured.
It's the reality of the situation, both have contributed naught so far this season. They were both very useful players at a point, but at the moment they are a waste of money.

I wouldn't blame the players even, because they can't help it.

BBF

Arteta is a legend for me. Wasn't our most succesful period but he was essential in our period of austerity. Those years in between Emirates and new sponsorships were about staying at the top, and Arteta was one of the key players that helped us do that, along with Mert. Count on him being at this club for much longer too.

As for Rosicky, he's our longest serving player (10 years I think), and if you can't think of some of the big contributions he's made you have a very short memory.

Surely a wind up post?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom