• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What should Arsène do about the RB position?

What should Arsène do about the RB position?

• Play Hoyte RB, he is really promising

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Play Toure RB and bring Cygan in at CB

• Recall Voltz and keep Toure in his favoured position

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Established Member
Yes he has. Aaaaaaages ago.

Hasn't looked as good since he moved there permanently.

Gunner4life09

well people should learn to respect Lauren and the really good job his does, and when he makes a mistake don't get all crazy and realise that alot of other players do too.

Spike

Established Member
Yes keep Lauren, but I think we need a decent RB cover, no offence made to Hoyte/Senderos, but they just aren't experienced enough.

Imagine if Lauren is injured and we have to play Chelsea or Manu, the kids are too young for that.

Gunner4life09

if lauren were injured and he had a big game coming up i would believe Arsène would move toure to RB, either Cygan or 1 of the kids play CB.

A

Anonymous

Am i missing something, has something happened to lauren that i somehow havent heard of?
Hoyte should be right back ahead of lauren. Why you would move toure and put cygan in is just ****ing strange! Keep our centre backs solid and give hoyte games when lauren is missing, hoyte is class, so many here believing he isnt that good when none of you have seen him. Wait and see, give him games, he shall repay us.

How can we recall volz, we sold him in january :roll:

A

Anonymous

if lauren were injured and he had a big game coming up i would believe Arsène would move toure to RB, either Cygan or 1 of the kids play CB.
Why put a kid at centre back when we could just do a straight swap, lauren for hoyte???

A

Anonymous

Jesus, 34 people voted to recall a player who we sold 8 months ago :roll:

Jinn

Established Member
Arnie said:
This post was made over six months ago, since when two transfer windows have passed and we are still complaining about the same thing.

I'm kinda feeling tired of it even though we do have the best manager around, i was thinking, is anyone else in my boat??

Why bring this topic up again? Things have changed. Volz is no longer an Arsenal player. Lauren was injured at the time this topic was started.

It is no longer relevant, and just confuses people.

There is already a topic dicussing the right hand side of our team - if you want to start another one about the right-back position, do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom