• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What should our new DVD/Video be called?

Henry IV

What title would you give to the end of season DVD/Video review for 2003-04? Personally I would call it, "WE SHOWED THEM!" We struck back against against all those who criticised us for: throwing away the 2003 title/having too small a squad/struggling to make big performances in Europe/the spiralling cost of the new stadium/failure to make big buys/over-relying on Henry or Vieira/playing a novice like Toure in centre-back/buying Jens Lehmann/too many red cards. We won the Premiership title with class, style, drive, determination and hopefully an unbeaten season. In short, WE SHOWED THEM!

Henry IV

Hopefully it will be better than "Arsène Wenger's Magic Hat". I found that video a bit of a disappointment. It only showed Tony lifting the Premiership trophy after the Everton game and then cut away. It didn't show the final whistle euphoria after the FA Cup Final. I didn't think the video did justice to what was perhaps the best season in our history.

KingReyes

Established Member
Aussie said:
What about

f**k UF YOU RUSSIAN c**t

That would be too nice! But very good anyways.

Well with Wenger stating we would be immortal I'd go for..
'The Immortals'

Eastrek

I saw the poster for the DVD outside Highbury today...it simply says CHAMPIONS
dunno if thats the title or just an advertising slogan

Evil Dragon

Well its called The Untouchables

B0001NIXU0.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASI ... 06-8992602

Top Bottom