• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What Stage Are You in?

What stage are you in?

• Denial

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Anger

Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Bargaining

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Depression

Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Acceptance

Votes: 93 64.6%

• Total voters

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Think we’re all at the acceptance stage now. This forum don’t even blow up after a defeat like it used too. It’s like we’ve come to half except it even against teams in the lower end of the table.

and I’m sure many would agree it’s become a chore watching Arsenal these days. The majority of the games I don’t even bother watching if it means it’s Interfering with other plans as in the past everything was planned around watching the Arsenal even if that meant spending 30 minutes Desperately trying to find a decent stream. Not even quite sure why I’ve got sky sports and BT sports subscription still.
This is the long road to mediocrity and relegation my friend.

We are basically the new Newcastle

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The longer this mediocrity goes on the more I’m angry at what the fans did to Arsène for coming second. I’m trying hard to get over it and have long therapy discussions with the dog. Although he doesn’t say a lot, he’s a good listener and feels my pain.

Wounded Healer

i am at the farteta stage. whatever that is. its somewhere between the kolasinac to the el neny'ish stage.
i get saliba'ed every morning in the face by the state of this club.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I've long passed anger & am now in a perpetual state of seething rage. Simply hearing the letter R being spoken is enough to send me into a fit whereby I feel the urge to violently accost any neatly coiffed person I come across.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Acceptance.

May go back to hope if we clear out management and appoint some top top people back into the club.

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

definitely acceptance. mostly gallows humour time for me even though i get sad inside watching us play and the f/t score.

the gallows humour bantz is a real tonic ... commence and engage.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Acceptance.

Arteta has been backed by the club, and we're nearing the two year mark. We've had the worst start to a season since 1954. Yes, there are mitigating circumstances to those three games, but the manner in which we totally threw in the towel vs City was very disconcerting.

At some point the board will pull the plug. God knows who they will appoint....

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Acceptance that nothing will improve until Arteta & Edu have been sacked. Yes I'd like new owners as well but for this window we've spent £150m and barely improved the team, that is down to Arteta & Edu only.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
I am at the acceptance stage. I have accepted that we no longer dine at the European top table. When we consistently finished in the Top 4, that is a thing of the past. We dabled in the Europa League, getting to a Final, losing to Chelsea the way we did was a disgrace.
I have accepted no Europa League football this season. I see us as a side that has a core of young British players that will hopefully go onto achieving things at Arsenal.
Not sure about Arteta, won the FA Cup with us, regarded as a good coach. But the start this season has been a disaster. Sp**s currently Top of the League, maximum points, while we are stuck bottom of the league, played 3, lost 3, no points.
I accept we are possibly a domestic cup team, that is also a team that finishes around 7th in the Premier League.
I would like to have had Ancelloti or Rafa.

Top Bottom