• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What today's results mean for the CL, and for Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal316

Arsenal finished top of their group. So they get the # 1 seed along with:

Man. U, Chelsea, Ac Milan, Real Madrid, Juventus, Lyon, and Monaco

The second seeds are as follows: (Arsenal will meet one of these teams)

Sparta Prague
Celta Vigo
Vfb Stuttgart
FC Porto
Lokomotiv Moscow (We can’t play them)
Bayern Munich
Deportivo La Coruna
Real Sociedad

So, we will play one of these teams. Good luck to Arsenal

Stim

Not really worried about who we face. In fact i would rather of had one of the top seeds.

Mark

Established Member
an amazing comeback, i'm so ****ing proud. but we can't get over confident, it's likely we could get a tough team and we gotta keep playing like we are now. we seem to be learning how to play in the CL. keep it up we got a good chance this year! :D

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i would also prefer to avoid Stuttgart....

ideally, we would draw Real Sociedad or Celta Vigo.....

anyway, just glad we're thru....

Lukazan

Established Member
Obviously there are one or two teams there that I would rather avoid, but yeah if we play well we can definitely beat any of them.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
A.Hussain said:
want to avoid munchen and depor.. but since we are the arse, we end up with the worst of luck....
No doubt it will be bad for us... but we don't care we will win anyone at the moment.

Arsenal316

The fact that we got through doesn't surprise me. That fact we're #1 in our group, surprises me.
:)

Andrew

All will be tough. I'm not going to go on about who we should avoid and who not. I think all those teams are good but whoever we draw we should take care of them. Even Bayern Munich just scraped through so if anything, they are the least in form of those.

Arsenal316

My gut tells me we're going to get Spanish opposition....I don't know why, but I get the feeling we're either going to play Celta Vigo (Welcome back Silvinho) or we're going to renew hostilities with Deportivo. Just a feeling...... we'll see in a few days if I'm right. :p

satan_beckham

it dont look that bad anyway but it seems we always struggled against spanish oponents in the champions league,hope this new format will help us in our glory quest.

koivu

What are the odds that tickets will become available to the general public for our CL game? I was suprised that the attendance tonight was only 34,000 +. Since I'll be moving to London soon, I would LOVE the chance to take in a CL match..I know getting tickets is not going to be easy to say the least.

tbbosa

God forbid we don't get Stuttgart....I almost got a heart attack in these past few weeks.

Damn I am just a supporter and the presure is too much, How about the Manager and players??

flotz

i think when highbury is not full its because of away supporter or safety reason cause im pretty sure it was sold out..it wasnt just a carling cup game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom