• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What today's results mean for the CL, and for Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammer

Established Member
Andrew said:
All will be tough. I'm not going to go on about who we should avoid and who not. I think all those teams are good but whoever we draw we should take care of them. Even Bayern Munich just scraped through so if anything, they are the least in form of those.

Well said, Andrew. IMO Bayern would be perfect ! A big name, with many weaknesses and quite vulnerable at this point.

I´d really like to avoid Stuttgart though...

beaney

i would say the main team we want to avoid is deportivo, other than that we should comfortably beat the others, although no games are easy now!!!!

who gives a **** anyway, were thru when noone thought we would be, so WAYHEY!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

johe

Any attacking team would suit us, as we're propably one of the best counter-attacking sides out there.

If we can just get another striker in january, this will arguably be the best team we've had so far in our champions league history

n_henry

johe said:
Any attacking team would suit us, as we're propably one of the best counter-attacking sides out there.

If we can just get another striker in january, this will arguably be the best team we've had so far in our champions league history

You know, I think maybe we really can do something this year. *knocks on wood*

But don't wanna get carried away - yet. :D

Arsenal316

Arsenal316 said:
My gut tells me we're going to get Spanish opposition....I don't know why, but I get the feeling we're either going to play Celta Vigo (Welcome back Silvinho) or we're going to renew hostilities with Deportivo. Just a feeling...... we'll see in a few days if I'm right. :p

I love it when I'm right. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom