• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

what will happen to jens?

rachael-8

what will happen to jens if the fa charge him?would he get banned or fined?
i hope he doesn't get banned hes been a solid consistent keeper since he arrived.
i fear though he will get banned or something because of the old trafford thing when he got charged then.
personally i dont blame him for throwing the ball at him,phillips was just a little muppet last night and stood on his foot on purpose. someone else also caught him late,cant remember who

A

Anonymous

Its different now everybody wanting for the FA to throw the book at Rio, car't cry if they throw the book at there players 3 match ban.

rachael-8

henrysgirl said:
he shdnt get banned, they'll probably fine him. Anyway it was no big deal.

i know it was nothing but im just concerned as the ref has mentioned it in his report

A

Anonymous

where'd the other topic go!?..I had started a very similar topic twice.and it got deleted?!

A

Anonymous

Sky sports just ran a news loop about Violent conduct it was mostly Arsenal the one with Henry screaming after the Ref and Keown pushing the cameras away, and the bust up at O/T .

Adam

Established Member
It's better that he has mentioned it and said he has seen it. The punishment would be more harsh if the referee hadn't.

A

Anonymous

henrysgirl said:
3 match ban.
wow thats harsh, he didnt drank from the fountain of forgetfullness
And if Phillips turned and smacked him he would be banned, Jens spat his dummy out and the FA will ban him.

A

Anonymous

Harsh ;D people was reaping the wind well hear comes the whirlwind. you asked of it.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Jens wouldn't have been sent off for it, if it happened during the game so why will he be banned? A fine mayvbe...
Kevin Phillips should also be fined

Latest posts

Top Bottom