• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What's The Best Footy Game

What's the best football game?

• Fifa 2005

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 4

• Club Football 2005

• Total voters

shonsuperstar

In your opinion what's your favourite football game for the ps2?
Pro Evo 4, Fifa 2005 Or Club Footbal 2005

My favourite's fifa because of the licenses and playability

Lukazan

Established Member
Pro Evo 4.

Fifa 2005 is exactly the same as Fifa 2004... and 2003... and 2002... oh and 2001.... SHOCKING.

Club Football I don't know, but i've heard it's poor.

Sure Pro Evo doesn't have the licenses but you really can't beat the gameplay.

arsenalfan2005

Pro Evo 4.

Even though it hasnt got all the liscences and online play, the gameplay is fantastic. I get a very good feeling when i blast it in or when i do skill. Its just the better game. Wouldnt you say luKaZan?

koivu

FIFA for me. I've always been in love with my FIFA but I finally got to try out Pro Evo last night. It was aight but it's no FIFA. Never tried Club Football either, but it looks a little budget compared to FIFA if you ask me.

seb_afc

Established Member
yeah im a loyal fifa fan...atlhough i have been tempted a couple of times to buy pro evo...but i will never give in to fake names!!!

awooga83

Established Member
Pro evo 4 you can't beat it imo for pure football experience and the games are always unpredictable with howlers and quality goals mixing it up and the names are getting there.

Lukazan

Established Member
seb_afc said:
LuKaZaN, you are one die hard pes 4 fan lol

Haha yeah mate, I am actually a moderator on the official PES site.. will.. I think it's official anyway, it's certainly in the game manual. :p

But yeah, it's just I had played Fifa for so long and then PES1 came out and I was blown away by the difference and the gameplay, the way no two goals ever look the same and the moves you can put together are awesome.

Licenses are obviously the next step (they are getting there, most leagues are licensed in PES4) but when you have gameplay like PES4 provides, I really can't understand how you'd be bothered about the licenses :).

seb_afc

Established Member
yeah i think next year, after buying every fifa since its been out, back in the early 90's im going to make and emotional change to pes5 :cry: unless the fifa2006 demo can change my mind

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Well I've got Pro Evo 4 and Winning Eleven 8. Winning Eleven 8 has all the liscense and all the kits are exactly right. Hell we even have the white bit at the back of our kit. All players in the right teams and the crowds actually chant appropriate to the teams playing and the stadium. Pro Evo 4 doesn't have this but the gameplay is still unmatchable. Winning Eleven 8 is the best for me and Pro 4 is second. Don't care who is next in line if it ain't Pro Evolution or its Japanese counterpart Winning Eleven.

Swordy

Pro Evo by far. Fifa is just too easy and there is always a cheat way to score dating back to the '94 stand in front of the goalie method to the modern day shoot from the left hand corner of the box.

Pro Evo doesn't have that and besides it's more challenging to make your own team (Swordy Utd: Original huh?) with players like Huylens, Burchet, Celleni and every other old has-been but never was who cannot kick a ball and try and win the European (WEFA) cup, you just cannot match that.

Gurgen

Established Member
*Loyan* said:
Well I've got Pro Evo 4 and Winning Eleven 8. Winning Eleven 8 has all the liscense and all the kits are exactly right. Hell we even have the white bit at the back of our kit. All players in the right teams and the crowds actually chant appropriate to the teams playing and the stadium. Pro Evo 4 doesn't have this but the gameplay is still unmatchable. Winning Eleven 8 is the best for me and Pro 4 is second. Don't care who is next in line if it ain't Pro Evolution or its Japanese counterpart Winning Eleven.

You can download the Wolf Furry Evoltution Patch for Pro Evo 4. Every name and kit will be there and the transfers will be updated. The new kits piss all over Fifa.

Torrent here: http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?mo ... &id=100862

awooga83

Established Member
Winning eleven 8 is the Japanese version of pro evo 4 they just call it something different.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I've not played Fifa 2005. But there's no way, having played most of the Fifa games, that it can be better than Pro Evo 4. Pro Evo 4 makes Pro Evo 3 look like a Commodore 64 game and that's the best compliment I can pay it.

awooga83

Established Member
Yes its made by a Japanese company but that game is totally in Japanese its their version which is ever so slightly different more geared to their market.

seb_afc

Established Member
LuKaZaN said:
seb_afc said:
LuKaZaN, you are one die hard pes 4 fan lol

Haha yeah mate, I am actually a moderator on the official PES site.. will.. I think it's official anyway, it's certainly in the game manual. :p

But yeah, it's just I had played Fifa for so long and then PES1 came out and I was blown away by the difference and the gameplay, the way no two goals ever look the same and the moves you can put together are awesome.

Licenses are obviously the next step (they are getting there, most leagues are licensed in PES4) but when you have gameplay like PES4 provides, I really can't understand how you'd be bothered about the licenses :).

I have now got sooo fed up with fifa i cannot wait for pes 5 to come out, im going to order pes4 right now!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom