• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What's The Best Footy Game

What's the best football game?

• Fifa 2005

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 4

• Club Football 2005

• Total voters

seb_afc

Established Member
your right about the commentary :lol: :lol: but the gameplay is AMAZING!!! sorry for shouting but compared to fifa which is so predictable and boaring, pes 4 is the complete opposite!! :D although the players arent that realistic on pes...is there any thing i can buy to get real names and sutff?

Lukazan

Established Member
Yeah mate, but an X-Port and you can put other people's option files on to your memory card, you can get proper authentic looking kits and team flags (badges)..

Get an X-port from play.com mate, it's well worth it.

seb_afc

Established Member
cheers. so do just put it in, save it, and then can i delete whats on the memory card? or does it have to be in the controller all the time?

Lukazan

Established Member
Kinda.

Basically it will just be someone elses option file you are putting on your Xbox. The kits will be as real as you can get using the in-game editor, they look superb mate, they really do.

seb_afc

Established Member
ah well not everything is perfect in life! :lol: its still better than fifa no doubt. ive edited the arsenal kit already . i.e the sock colour and stuff. ive kept the yellow away kit ^cos thats what we should play in!!

yuanye1984

i paly winning11 VIII its simailar to PES4

and some one said pes is winning11's euro vison~~~~

:mrgreen: ;D :mrgreen:

yuanye1984

seb_afc said:
winning 8? whats that? ive never heard of that. is there a website?

package.jpg

see more about it there ~~~~~~~~~~but its in chinese :roll:

http://www.konami-asia.com/gs/we8le.htm

Top Bottom