• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What’s the best movie or TV Series about football?

Malky

Established Member
F*ck me forgot about Hunnam’s Cockney by way of Gateshead accent :lol:

Absolutely atrocious ffs. The sequels are somehow worse than the “Rise of the footsoldier” ones and that’s saying something.
The only thing that makes the accent even worse is Marc Warren playing his brother with a completely different accent! What the **** were they thinking! :lol:

Seen one of the Green Street sequels and it made Charlie Hunnams ‘accent’ look Oscar worthy!
Sadly also seen the ‘ Rise of the footsoldier ‘ sequels, and **** me, where do you start with that train wreck of films!

Malky

Established Member
Elijah Wood singing "Blowing Bubbles" at the end, it was at that point I realised Sauron was the good guy in LOTR...
Makes it worse that he’s skipping down the road “ singing “ Blowing Bubbles After he left his ‘ best mate ‘ to get beaten to death in a fight.
Top lad.
:lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

No Ted Lasso fans?
Love it, wish it was a little bit more accurate though.

Lot of the Richmond players don’t look/dress like Championship/PL players but I guess the football is secondary. It’s just a sitcom reslly.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Love it, wish it was a little bit more accurate though.

Lot of the Richmond players don’t look/dress like Championship/PL players but I guess the football is secondary. It’s just a sitcom reslly.
Kind of shocked you watch it ngl :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The only thing that makes the accent even worse is Marc Warren playing his brother with a completely different accent! What the **** were they thinking! :lol:

Seen one of the Green Street sequels and it made Charlie Hunnams ‘accent’ look Oscar worthy!
Sadly also seen the ‘ Rise of the footsoldier ‘ sequels, and **** me, where do you start with that train wreck of films!

Oh yeah f*ck forgot they cast Warren as his brother.

What was that Guy Ritchie film they didn’t even bother asking Hunnam to do a Cockney accent so just cast him as a Geordie :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Ocean's 12.

The entire cast was kitted out in Arsenal merch. Not a filthy blue or ****-emblazoned shirt in sight!!

Malky

Established Member
Oh yeah f*ck forgot they cast Warren as his brother.

What was that Guy Ritchie film they didn’t even bother asking Hunnam to do a Cockney accent so just cast him as a Geordie :lol:
The Gentlemen? Or King Arthur where he also played a Geordie :lol: That film is mostly remembered for the ‘ acting ‘ cameo from Beckham:facepalm:

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
I know this is a Documentary, I think it might have been the first of its kind?
Graham Taylor, the impossible job,.tells the story of England's failure to qualify for the World Cup, USA 94.
I think it was first shown on Channel 4? I bought it when it came out on video.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom