• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

When should Arsène Wenger have left ??

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Come to think of it, I think a thread of that nature is ripe for creation, whaddya think?

Best ever Premiership midfields...best ever Premiership teams to never win the league...best ever Premiership kits...but please not another Cesc v Mes debate :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
2015 would’ve been a good time, you could see the signs he was past it as a top coach. Ivan kept him on to protect himself though, as soon as Wenger left, he ran away.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why are people like @Oxeki talking about Pep :rofl:

He’s part of the Billionaire boys club. Imagine him coming into a league where his team is 5th/6th in terms of spending ability.

Guy has 70M players on the bench.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not reading any posts in here or replying to anything and getting wound up btw.

Honestly, a lot of you are totally clueless.

The sun is out, I’m getting my vitamin D and meditating under my Sun God.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
2015 would’ve been a good time, you could see the signs he was past it as a top coach. Ivan kept him on to protect himself though, as soon as Wenger left, he ran away.
Ivan Gazidis along with Stan Kroenke was the worst thing to have happened to Arsenal FC..

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Not reading any posts in here or replying to anything and getting wound up btw.

Honestly, a lot of you are totally clueless.

The sun is out, I’m getting my vitamin D and meditating under my Sun God.
Isn’t it like 8 PM in India ??

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I’m getting my vitamin D

"Vitamin D", is that what you call it...

tenor.gif

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You might well say that Wenger should have left earlier, but for whom? There has been some real wankers proposed as Arsenal manager through the Wenger years.

Someone even ventured to suggest someone like Owen Coyle, currently managing the mighty Chennaiyin FC...

Wenger is a gentleman and top class in every department. Let's hope Arteta can take us back to the memories Arsène gave all of us.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arsenal fans are weird. So caught up in Wenger, even when he’s not here.

Other top clubs worry about today, nobody talks about 10 years ago.

Who are we signing today, who’s replacing Auba, who’s partnering Saliba, is Kroenke putting money in like he says, why are our players still running down deals etc. Those should be the discussions now.

Small time Arsenal fans still just want to talk about Wenger all the time. This is a man who won 7 FA cups, 3 leagues, went unbeaten, got CL 99% of the time, played great football, signed some of the greatest players ever, all on a budget.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You might well say that Wenger should have left earlier, but for whom? There has been some real wankers proposed as Arsenal manager through the Wenger years.

Someone even ventured to suggest someone like Owen Coyle, currently managing the mighty Chennaiyin FC...

Wenger is a gentleman and top class in every department. Let's hope Arteta can take us back to the memories Arsène gave all of us.
Also, why should Wenger leave when he is MEETING CLUB TARGETS.

He was gone as soon as he couldn’t get CL.

This club is about CL money now.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why don’t we ask a real question?

Why isn’t Stan competing for titles? Since he’s come we’ve got worse every season. That’s on his head, it’s his ship.

What is Stan good for? Why are our players forced to take pay cuts? Only club in the league.

Liverpool have apparently added 25% on their value due to their recent success, why can’t Stan do what those owners done? They came in and hired Klopp ASAP and then backed him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don’t want to talk about our greatest ever manager and what happened 8 years ago. Those are DEAD conversations.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Why don’t we ask a real question?

Why isn’t Stan competing for titles? Since he’s come we’ve got worse every season. That’s on his head, it’s his ship.

What is Stan good for? Why are our players forced to take pay cuts? Only club in the league.

Liverpool have apparently added 25% on their value due to their recent success, why can’t Stan do what those owners done? They came in and hired Klopp ASAP and then backed him.
I’ve said it many times before I’ll say it again, we’ll never be a serious club as long as Kroenke is owner

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I knew @GDeep™ was going to lose his **** as soon as this thread was created. I knew he was going to turn it into a Stan/Ivan bashing.

But anyway, you can't blame Ivan without blaming Wenger. Both culpable. The former more than the latter though

GDeep™

League is very weak
I knew @GDeep™ was going to lose his **** as soon as this thread was created. I knew he was going to turn it into a Stan/Ivan bashing.

But anyway, you can't blame Ivan without blaming Wenger. Both culpable. The former more than the latter though
Blame Wenger for what?

What you talking about? He’s our greatest manager ever and has been retired for 2 years, he’s history. Missed out CL and was moved on.

There is no blame game.

Top Bottom