• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

When the run ends....

When the unbeaten run ends who would you like it to be against?

• Major Rival - Chelsea, Manchester United, Tottenham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • European Contenders - Liverpool, Newcastle, Aston Villa, Charlton

• Mid-Table - Birmingham, Fulham, Middlesbrough, Southampton, Blackburn

• Relegation Battlers - Portsmouth, Everton, Manchester City

• Newly Promoted Side - Norwich, West Brom, West Ham/Sunderland/Crystal Palace/Ipswich

• Total voters

Evil Dragon

When the unbeaten run ends, not wanting to sound negative :p but its gonna some time :( , who would you like it to be against.

Would you prefer it to be against a good team like Chelsea, or Manchester United. Or a lesser team, but just so the mancs dont get the bragging rights.

Gurgen

Established Member
Mid-table team, just so the Chelski, Spud and Manure **** don't get the fun of nagging: 'we've ended your unbeaten run blablabla'

mood

Mid-table, better than getting yourself embarassed by relegation threatned or newly promoted team and you don't wan't to be losing to a big team.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I hope that, in a funny way, when we get beaten, it's by a team that deserves to beat us (so that instantly rules United out) and that we don't have anything to complain about it. Beyond that, I don't wanna think about it right now..

JazzG

Established Member
Saw the top option and when I saw Sp**s with man utd and Chelsea thought you had lost your mind, until I read major rivals ;)

Dunno who we will lose to. Can't remember us losing to a relegation side in a while but have lost a few to mid table sides!

Mark

Established Member
Losing to Man U, Chelsea, Sp**s, Liverpool or Newcastle wouldn't be nice. I'd rather lost to someone like Boro or Birmingham. As long as it's none of the first 5 I listed.

Eastrek

How about our friends from Fratton Park? If we have to lose it to someone it might aswell be Pompey

Evil Dragon

Yeah Eastrek, thats who I would have chose :lol: give them something to talk about on the south coast

The Mini

Probably European contenders, they're respectable, but not one of the glory hunted teams so they'll be less laughing.

dsurg

U could have guessed....of course to a mid-table team.....we've lost to United and Chelsea in two painful games this season...so I wouldnt want to lose to them for the next 100 years :x

dsurg

U could have guessed....of course to a mid-table team.....we've lost to United and Chelsea in two painful games this season...so I wouldnt want to lose to them for the next 100 years :x

slapz

I go for no-one... we're gonna stay unbeaten in the premiership for a good few more years ( my wife says she hopes we stay unbeaten forever so she dont have put up with a miserable bastard for a week or till the next win )

kanuuu

Established Member
European contenders cos its not too embarrasing , unless its Liverpool, but we dont get the **** braggin.

Mark

Established Member
So many reasons why it can't be Man U, Chelsea or Sp**s in particular. With Man U and Chelsea the game is always going to be a 6 pointer, plus the pride involved when we play those 3 teams. Losing to them feels worse than losing to anyone.

KingReyes

Established Member
Hopefully not our main rivals like Chelski, Manure or Spuds. I'd prefer a fighting team like Pompey or a Bolton. Who knows maybe Bentley could score the winner against us!! :p :p

AFCG7

Established Member
By the way.. check my signature .. wonder what Fergie would be saying if we did go unbeaten over a whole season!

Latest posts

Top Bottom