• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

When will these server errors end? Update: NOW!

Should Jasard henceforth be known as Sir Jasard The Forum Saviour?

• Total voters

leo9903

It seems that clearing cookies worked for me at least, had another error yesterday and gave it a shot. Downside is that you'd have to login again, but for those who don't want to clear all cookies, in your privacy options for your browser, there will be a section to delete site cookies. Just delete cookies for AM, that should (maybe?) fix it while we ride out the errors.

Eg - Chrome - Settings >>> Advanced >>> Content >>> Cookies and Site data (search for Arsenal-mania.com and delete those ones only).

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
tenor.gif

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

We need something people can check if this forum dies for good. Like a Twitter account or something that's sole purpose is to direct people from here to a new forum.

It seems to be happening less for me, I wonder if they have downgraded their servers and it can't handle the traffic. Or more likely have too many sites hosted on the same server as they're cheap. Who owns this site these days?

Edit: Might have found the bloke who runs this place, going to contact and see.

Last edited:

Jasard

I've emailed the director of the company that owns this site. Shall see how it goes. It's hardly going to be a priority for him.

Jasard

I've not been given a time frame but the director of Snack Media has cc'd a technician in and said they will help out. If it's anything like where I work they won't have even had a coffee yet and then will have some more urgent tickets to look at first :p

Speaking of, coffee time...

Latest posts+

Top Bottom