Where are they now?

Discussion in 'The Arsenal Academy Page' started by hydrofluoric acid, Aug 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Notorious Big

Notorious Big Stuck in the friend zone

Merida played with Fabregas long time ago.Thought that he could stay longer at Arsenal.

2. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

3. Notorious Big

Notorious Big Stuck in the friend zone

hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  4. krengon

5. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

I knew he would impress in the Championship. Perfect league for him to develop. Big, strong and very technical. Willocks development made things difficult for him but he has great potential nonetheless. Defo PL material soon.

I'd argue he is someone we should look at bringing back, given midfield is a problem position for us IMO.

6. samshere

samshere Why so serieuse?

Do we have a buyback clause. It should be a mandatory addition in every player that goes through our youth ranks but leaves for lack of game time.

7. krengon

This kid is continuing to impress.

hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  8. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

He's becoming a huge name in the Championship in such a short space of time. We really should consider the possibility of bringing him back. He has the profile we need and wouldn't cost as much. Our midfield needs more like him.

krackpot likes this.
  9. krengon

He looks great in the clips I've seen of him, did he leave because of lack of chances or was he not highly rated here? Seems like he's definitely going to be a premier league player one day at least, hopefully soon. Anyway it's a great sign for Hale end when the youngsters who don't make it here go on to have success elsewhere.

10. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid A drama queen, hates most of our players.

Would love to get Malen and DaSilva back here!

11. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

shame, had high hopes for him