• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Where are they now?

Thought we might try to follow some of the players that have left us. To see how they do, because after all these are Arsenal taught players and we like them to do well even if they don't make it with us!

Doneyll Malen - PSV (46 games, 11 goals)
Serge Gnabry - Munchen (43 games, 13 goals)
Jeff Reine-Adélaïde - Angers (40 games, 4 goals)
Isac Hayden - Newcastle (92 games, 4 goals)
Krystian Bielik - Derby(0 games, 0 goals)
Alex Iwobi - Everton(0 games, 0 goals)

Chuk Aneke - MK Dons (94 games, 33 goals) Just joined Charlton (1 game, 1 goal)
Jay Emmanuel-Thomas - PTT Rayong (11 games, 1 goal)
Chuba Akpom - PAOK (33 games, 9 goals)
Daniel Crowley - Birmingham City - (2 games, 0 goals)
Ismaël Bennacer - AC Milan (0 games, 0 goals) Previous - Empoli (76 games, 2 goals)
Josh DaSilva - Brentford(19 games, 2 goals)
Julio Pleguezuelo - FC Twente (0 games, 0 goals)
Luke Freeman - Sheff Utd (1 games, 0 goals) Previous QPR (104 games, 15 goals), Bristal City (105 games, 10 goals) Stevenge (103 games, 14 goals)
Benik Afobe - Multiple clubs namely Stoke, Bournemouth, Wolves, currently now on loan at Bristol City (295 games, 82 goals)

Fran Merida - Osasuna(since 2016) (81 games, 9 goals)
Ignasi Miquel - Getafe(on loan at Girona) played for multiple clubs (107 games, 5 goals)
João Virgínia Everton(on loan at Reading) (2 games)

Xavier Amaechi - Hamburg (1 game, 0 goals)
Chris Willock - Benfica B (64 games, 14 goals) Just joined WBA on loan (0 games, 0 goals)
Stephy Mavididi - Juventus (1 game, 0 goals)
Marcus McGuane - Barcelona B (24 games, 0 goals)
Vontae Daley-Campbell - Leicester (0 games, 0 goals)

It will be interesting to follow, specially the last group of players and how they do!

Last edited:

carlito'sway

Established Member
The Jeff is becoming a hot commodity in this market. Apparently, Monaco, Lille, Lyon and Bayern are all chasing him.
Lyon has offered close to 30 M for him. Hopefully Arsenal will get some money back as a % of his resale.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Where are Ignasi Miquel and Fran Merida ?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Interesting thread, there were other South Americans that we had and they never settled: Pedro Botelho, Samuel Galindo, Wellington Silva.

Then others like: Sanchez Watt, Gilles Sunu, Lansbury, Randal, the Hoyte brothers, Yennaris, Eastmond, Henderson, Meade, O'Connor, Kamara etc..

Then there's also Zelalem who was thought to be a future star.

Interesting thread, there were other South Americans that we had and they never settled: Pedro Botelho, Samuel Galindo, Wellington Silva.

Then others like: Sanchez Watt, Gilles Sunu, Lansbury, Randal, the Hoyte brothers, Yennaris, Eastmond, Henderson, Meade, O'Connor, Kamara etc..

Then there's also Zelalem who was thought to be a future star.

I might look into them over the weekend if I find the time. Thanks for the names!

I will then maybe start looking to make the original post a little clearer so it will be easier for reading!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Malen came on for Netherlands against Germany.. Seems like he's doing quite well.. Remember there was a lot of noise around him before, seemed like he was highly rated.. Wonder what happened.
Malen rejected the deal to go play 1st team football for PSV. Not a question of quality for me. He was one of our best youngsters at the time of him leaving but he also had a lot of bodies in the way, including Nketiah.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Gnabry and Malen both scoring in an international game between two of the best national sides in Europe. Absolutely incredible.

Top Bottom