• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Where are they now?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I knew he would impress in the Championship. Perfect league for him to develop. Big, strong and very technical. Willocks development made things difficult for him but he has great potential nonetheless. Defo PL material soon.

I'd argue he is someone we should look at bringing back, given midfield is a problem position for us IMO.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I knew he would impress in the Championship. Perfect league for him to develop. Big, strong and very technical. Willocks development made things difficult for him but he has great potential nonetheless. Defo PL material soon.

I'd argue he is someone we should look at bringing back, given midfield is a problem position for us IMO.
Do we have a buyback clause. It should be a mandatory addition in every player that goes through our youth ranks but leaves for lack of game time.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

This kid is continuing to impress.
He's becoming a huge name in the Championship in such a short space of time. We really should consider the possibility of bringing him back. He has the profile we need and wouldn't cost as much. Our midfield needs more like him.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
He's becoming a huge name in the Championship in such a short space of time. We really should consider the possibility of bringing him back. He has the profile we need and wouldn't cost as much. Our midfield needs more like him.

He looks great in the clips I've seen of him, did he leave because of lack of chances or was he not highly rated here? Seems like he's definitely going to be a premier league player one day at least, hopefully soon. Anyway it's a great sign for Hale end when the youngsters who don't make it here go on to have success elsewhere.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Wth happened to Amaechi? He was dubbed as similar level of talent to Nelson/Saka. Just saw his profile on transfermarkt and he has made 1 sub in league (2nd division) and 1 sub in german cup. That's it.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
The Barca move was a strange one for him, at least there's more of a pathway here at Forest. He's a good talent, could see him carving out a career like Isaac Hayden's - they were always quite similar as players, with McGuane being the cleaner technician.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
The Barca move was a strange one for him, at least there's more of a pathway here at Forest. He's a good talent, could see him carving out a career like Isaac Hayden's - they were always quite similar as players, with McGuane being the cleaner technician.

What's with him joining the academy? Is that to get round signing him outside the transfer window? No rules in place to stop him playing for first team before next season?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
What's with him joining the academy? Is that to get round signing him outside the transfer window? No rules in place to stop him playing for first team before next season?
No idea but it probably is to do with the window being shut. I don't quite know what the rules are here either, but he might have to sit tight for the rest of the season and see what happens if it's the case that he can't play.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom