• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Where do you think we’ll finish this season?

Where do you think we’ll finish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

say yes

forum master baiter
Seems like it’s time for this given our first game is tomorrow.

I’ve allowed people to change their vote, in case (please Vinai) we make any more signings. Poll will close when the window closes.

Last season’s table:
55-B3-EA01-7-A8-E-44-DB-A7-BF-0-D4-CC4-D562-D6.jpg

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Don't see Leicester and Wolves finishing above us again gonna have to go for 5th/6th. I'll vote 5th out of optimism.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

6th-8th as it stands.

I’ll go for 7th.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wouldn't rule out top four for us, but mainly interested in the Europa League atm.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I think there's another gear in most of our players especially with Arteta here.

Auba is best he's ever been, Pepe, Ceb, Tirney 2nd season, Saliba/Gab may hit the ground running. Also I'm not a fan but Xhaka seems much more mature and disciplined and had a blinder pre-season...

If not for Mik I would't give us any chance. But with Auoar or Partey we may just muscle out that 4th.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Got a funny feeling about this year. Not had it for a long time.

Iceman10

Established Member
We seem to be set up well to be compact and more solid against teams at the top of the table, so will be interested to see if we can be more consistent when it comes to getting close to maximum points where we are more expected to on paper. Guess that’s where CM is so key to ensure both in the same season for the first time in a while.

say yes

forum master baiter
I'm currently on 5th-6th vibes. Could see us getting 4th if we sign Partey and Aouar though.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Even if we go into the season with what we have now, I’d fancy a big enough improvement to challenge well for 4th. We’re selling a few though, so a few will still arrive.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It depends on how we approach the teams lower down the table. (We literally kept Villa up)

We’re obviously up for it against the big teams.

Brett

We are not getting top 4 even if we sign party. And I have got a feeling we are not signing Aouar.
Fifth place it is.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I really want to say 3rd or 4th but I think 5th is where we will finish and fingers crossed we win the Europa and qualify to CL that way. It's hard to tell with the window still open and we have to see how the first few games goes before we make a call id say.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

At home right, vs Brighton on the last day of the season. Unless we make it to a final. Or do you mean what position we’ll finish in?

GunnerUK

If we continue the same form we had since Arteta took over taking away that slight dip when football returned then how can you not suggest top 4 or even top 2.

we beat Liverpool. City and Chelsea in such a short space of time end of last season and won the FA Cup. The team is nicely set up.

We wait in anticipation.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom