• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Where do you think we’ll finish this season?

Where do you think we’ll finish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
- We looked relatively good in big games in later stages of last season.

- I expect to win most games at home. 45/57 points would be a great return, and somewhat in line with what we used to get prior to last season.

- As always away games will be key. 30 points should be the goal. With the addition of Willian I think we're better equipped to beat fodders, and Arteta has shown that he can grind out results at tough grounds. If we also start getting results away against at the big 6, then we're golden, and the 30 points should be achievable.

I'm thus, optimistically, going for 4th.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
1st...Im an optimist every start of a new season.

Then reality bites.

Atleast we shown we can beat the top teams recently.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I was thinking the same but wanted to step off the losers's neck for a bit. Surely wait till our business is done, we got man over here moving like an overexcited teenage girl at a one direction concert.

Far too many variables, the thread could of been done now and then put the poll up on the 6th after the business is done. Happy to get the discussion going but the poll isn't necessary atm.

But Say Yes will tell us we can change our votes, but then so many people will vote and never look again.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Lol imagine this thread was opened after we signed Aouar or someone and everyone being giddy predicting we win the league.

May as well open it now and see what people really think.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The balance is not there yet, even if we bring in Partey, Auoar and Eduoard. They will address the problems we have currently, but it will be too soon for us building cohesion which sets us apart from Chelsea, Wolves and Sp**s.

I think we can hit between 60 and 75 points this season, but I think we will only see our true ability towards the end of 20/21.

Fifth or sixth next season.

Breezy

I’m extremely optimistic about this season think we’ll push on and surprise a lot of people. Defo finishing higher than last season and if we add Partey and Aouar who knows what could happen.

So taking all that into consideration I’m gonna go for 7th...

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I don't really want to vote yet as signing Aouar/Partey changes everything, but currently I'd say 6th is the best we can hope for.

say yes

forum master baiter
Lol imagine this thread was opened after we signed Aouar or someone and everyone being giddy predicting we win the league.

May as well open it now and see what people really think.
If I'd waited until we've played those opening fixtures then everyone would be complaining about there being no 'relegation' option.

Kav

Established Member
We will challenge for the title this year. I have a sneaking feeling that we will do so. Fall short and end up in 3rd spot.

Yeah I know sounds crazy. Oh well.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
If we continue to play as well against the top teams as we have of late, I can see this squad finish 3rd or 4th. Probably a big if. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a 4th or 5th place finish.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom