• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Where do you think we’ll finish this season?

Where do you think we’ll finish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DasBootist

I voted 'third'. I cannot envisage Arsenal catching up to Liverpool and Man City atm, but I believe the squad is good enough for third, but under Arteta or a similarly competent manager.

The signing of Aubameyang has been massive for this club, aided by players like Pepe, Saka, Saliba et al. Arteta can get third place with these guys.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
1st. With Auba renews his contract, also Arteta gets his transfer targets (Partey & Aouar).

I don’t mind whether the club could clear the deadwood. If Arteta gets his ideal squad, players like Mustafi will not feature.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
it does not only matter if we sign Partey and/or Aouar, it also matter WHEN.

We could lack something vital in the first 6-7 games where they could not even be relevant for the first team just yet.
It's gotta happen now.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Hard to say as our buying & selling isnt complete yet.

3rd if we get Aouar & extend Auba
2nd if we get Aouar, Partey & extend Auba
5th if we dont get Aouar & Partey

Pyres7

I voted 4th but that largely depends on us signing at least one top quality midfielder. We also need the new boys gel and adapt to the league quickly.

Without a midfielder I'd say 6th.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
3rd with Aouar and Partey

5th with neither

Latest posts+

Top Bottom