• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Where would you want World Cup 2010 to be in Africa?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 30
  • Views 837

Where would you want World Cup 2010?

• Egypt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Morocco

• Lybia

• South Africa

• Total voters

Gunner4life09

don't really care where it is but as long the players are safe and won't get assasinated or something and a decent time zone so i can watch the matches.

goonerling

in terms of infrastructure SA prabably deserve it as much as anyone.

but it seems odd to me that africa should get it just coz they haven't gotten it before. that's like saying next year X team should win the prem coz they haven't won it before.

JazzG

Established Member
Considering how hot it gets in many african countries in June is really that wise playing a major competition there? I heard it usually gets over 45C which is insane :shock:

Could really be a problem and the conditions will make it really tough for the players. They can't exactly do the tournament earlier or later either!

goonerling

june is actually winter in southern africa so it won't be hot at all. the winters are in fact like mild autumn here. it's actually ideal playing conditions

Soler

Established Member
Well, Northern Africa in June will be summer, so it'll be something ridiculously hot. However, today in Tunis, the capital of Tunisia, it's a mild 23 degrees - but I'd expect it to get a lot hotter come late June/early July.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
no matter which country hosts it, i think Africa will have an experience like never before... for month or 2, many of the feuding African countries will put aside their differences (for the most part) to concentrate on the biggest sporting event in the world happening in their backyards....

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom