• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Which first XI players need replacing

Jae

The only players in our team who I wouldn't want to see replaced are probably Auba, Laca, Doozy and Sokratis.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
We need more threads like this. And I want all the banned people to reactivate their accounts.

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Need replacing? Very vague. If we want top 4? Top 6? If we want to win the league? If someone said here's a blank chequebook and go win the league, nobody is safe.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
We need an upgrade on Bellerin and mustafi. Then we need to find a younger LB to compete and replace nacho very soon.

We absolutely have to get rid of Ramsey and if possible xhaka. We are so weak in this area. We have to go big for a competent CM. I love Ndombele for instance.

And we have to go big for a good promising winger.

TheArsenalis

We need an upgrade on Bellerin and mustafi. Then we need to find a younger LB to compete and replace nacho very soon.

We absolutely have to get rid of Ramsey and if possible xhaka. We are so weak in this area. We have to go big for a competent CM. I love Ndombele for instance.

And we have to go big for a good promising winger.
Everybody look good till they pull on that Arsenal shirt

Latest posts+

Top Bottom