• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Which is the worst?

Worst signing?

• David Luiz on a 1 year deal

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Pablo Mari on a 4 year deal

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Cedric Soares on a 4 year deal

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • All 3 Brian

Votes: 17 53.1%

• Total voters

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
All three signing on and then announcing Auba has rejected the last contract offer and the Saka has also decided not to renew at the moment.

Its incredible. We have 5 contract issues and the 2 most important ones are miles away and the crap we dont want is done and dusted and thrown in our face like we should be happy.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
I can’t even wrap my mind around the avalanche of bad news in the Ornstein tweet to even vote.

We used to be sold dreams of war chests to sign anyone bar Messi and Ronaldo and now we are jumping at the opportunity to sign a bunch of loanees, one who has legit not even played a minute of football for AFC, and a washed CB who JUST had one of the worst performances in an Arsenal shirt I can remember.

Covid made it so it doesn’t matter if season ticket holders voted with their feet, so the club is going all with not giving a **** for anything other than staying within the PL.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
You think after Arteta says how much he wants all these players to stay in public, he goes home and just cries in the shower or something :lol:
He's gotta make them feel good. He can't say he doesn't want them (and hey, maybe he thinks he needs the bodies). He has to make them feel wanted - that's 101.

I'm less upset with him, and more upset with Raul. I wasn't against him before, we had a pretty decent window all things considering (Tierney, Saliba and Pepe were good signings IMO, Luiz in terms of profile makes sense but not necessarily him himself :lol:). These extensions just smack of handjobs under the table for Kia and co. If you're gonna give up the ass for them, at least do it for their better players :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm really enjoying this evening. In a usual transfer window the collective anger at underwhelming transfers gets dissipated over a long time period. But today we get three all at once. It is, as the scientists say, a clusterf*ck.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom